Not sure how everyone else feels | Syracusefan.com

Not sure how everyone else feels

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
But for me, with it being the first game back in the new dome, SU having looked solid the first week and me being who I am, I’m already crawling out of my skin waiting for tomorrow. LETS GO ORANGE !

Yep, Rutgers can go pound salt. I loathe that program and everything about its characters.

We need to get to 2-0. Schiano is a cinnamon ring who LOVES to negative recruit against Syracuse. Nothing better than a statement win to show recruits.

LFGO!

I really just want this team to crush it. I know there is talent on this team, and hate that 1-10 is the only way anyone sees them. Winning tomorrow will go a long way in the start of changing that narrative. So yes I’m very hype! Hope the guys show everyone they can compete this year and going forward!

I am conflicted. I’m happy SU is back playing in the Dome, and grateful to be 1-0. I am disappointed and frustrated that COVID continues to be so much with us and impact so many lives and activities after this long. I’m not happy with the vax proof requirement. I know we’re playing Rutgers, who is supposed to be a rival, but I’ve never really felt that way. In my mind there is a difference between a rival and a team you just don’t like, and that starts and ends with Schiano. Going way back, I always looked forward to games against Temple far more than Buttgers. They were an afterthought.

And finally, I am in awe that it has been 20 years since the 9/11 attacks. I’m overwhelmed by the emotions that correspond with that and will feel that as much or more during the football game tomorrow.

God bless America. And Go Orange!

Last edited:
But for me, with it being the first game back in the new dome, SU having looked solid the first week and me being who I am, I’m already crawling out of my skin waiting for tomorrow. LETS GO ORANGE !
C9F3D6E5-B2BC-4927-AD33-EC0652461E1C.png

I hate Rutgers. I hate their sh****y teams that haven’t accomplished anything in their entire history. I hate their sh****y fans. I hate their administrators. I don’t respect them as an institution of higher learning.

I will NEVER understand what the hell the B1G was thinking when they took them.

edit: I spelled out bad words. Sorry.

Right now, I look at this game as a contest between 2 "almost middle of the road" teams.
Cuse kept a good running game out of the endzone last week. Rutgers blew out a weak Temple team.
So, will the real mediocre team please stand up.

Nervous about tomorrow’s game. Not sure what to expect. So many unanswered questions OL, WR, TE, coaching and the biggest of all QB play.
I know people say DB is coaching for his job but I feel the pressure is on TD.
If he has an amazing game he rewrites his narrative going forward. If he bombs everyone will say he was overrated and will be replaced. Right or wrong all pressure on TD.
Again nervous but hoping for the best.

Confident in the Rbs (talent and depth), lbs (talent, experience), ol (depth, experience), corners (talent), and qbs(experience, depth, and yes even talent), pk

worry is health at corner and lb - huge drop off to the depth guys.

neutral on te.

not so confident - safety six guys about equal talent, don’t know if there any all conference guys in the group, limited experience collectively,

dl, health, stature, ability to produce.

wr - where’s the #1 receiver? If Rutgers can shut them down in press, it is going to be hard to get anything going.

punter - this week will tell us a lot

I am conflicted. I’m happy SU is back playing in the Dome, and grateful to be 1-0. I am disappointed and frustrated that COVID continues to be so much with us and impact so many lives and activities after this long. I’m not happy with the vax proof requirement. I know we’re playing Rutgers, who is supposed to be a rival, but I’ve never really felt that way. In my mind there is a difference between a rival and a team you just don’t like, and that starts and ends with Schiano. Going way back, I always looked forward to games against Temple far more than Buttgers. They were an afterthought.

And finally, I am in awe that it has been 20 years since the 9/11 attacks. I’m overwhelmed by the emotions that correspond with that and will feel that as much or more during the football game tomorrow.

God bless America. And Go Orange!
Very happy with the vax proof requirement. My mom is 86 and I want her protected. Let’s Go Orange!

I feel I have woken up way to early today because I’m ready to get this game started. I wish I could be there but I’ll have to wait until Liberty. I’ll have to settle for cheering and posting H0T Takes here. I’m looking for the OLine to continue to show improvement after Ohio and DeVito to remind us of how good his arm is.
It’s game day. I have the mini fridge stocked and ribs ready! Let’s get this win

I’m feeling really confident. Unfortunately, it’s my wife’s birthday, so we’re wine touring instead of watching/attending.

I’m torn between religiously checking my phone or putting into airplane mode and avoiding the score until I can watch.

Anyways, we win by a steady performance on O, running when the numbers are there and handling the pressure with Taj ripping them in the slot. Tucker goes over 100. Our D turns their bad offense to worse. They get a score through special teams. 28-10, the good guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom