Not sure that the Yankees should spend more moony on an old overweight | Syracusefan.com

Not sure that the Yankees should spend more moony on an old overweight

CaliCuse

All American
guy like Papi. Yeah he can hit on occasion but just how much before he goes into his annual slide. The Yanks can use a left handed DH to rotate with Jesus or let Jesus just be the DH and see what happens I think that might be the best way to go. Get rid of Jorge and Jones to clear up some roster space and let the kid become a star all by himself The fans love the kid and his potential. Granderson is the strikeout leader for the Yanks. but he hit 40+homers. I'm not saying Montero comes close to that number but he might catch up in strike outs given the chance. Martin is more defense the bat even with his above average homers (for him ).Tex is the player that needs to jake hi BA. He left about 100RBIs in SP swinging for the fences. Arod is slowingdown as well.Laird is another major injury from the Yankees 25 man roster. The kid has a good bat and glove.Cano is now the big Superstar on the team. Maybe More valuable the Granderson even.

Andruw Jones only had a one year contract. He probably won't be back.

Andruw Jones only had a one year contract. He probably won't be back.
Good. He never really helped. The only thing I can see by signing Popi is hay it would piss Sox fans big time.

guy like Papi. Yeah he can hit on occasion but just how much before he goes into his annual slide. The Yanks can use a left handed DH to rotate with Jesus or let Jesus just be the DH and see what happens I think that might be the best way to go. Get rid of Jorge and Jones to clear up some roster space and let the kid become a star all by himself The fans love the kid and his potential. Granderson is the strikeout leader for the Yanks. but he hit 40+homers. I'm not saying Montero comes close to that number but he might catch up in strike outs given the chance. Martin is more defense the bat even with his above average homers (for him ).Tex is the player that needs to jake hi BA. He left about 100RBIs in SP swinging for the fences. Arod is slowingdown as well.Laird is another major injury from the Yankees 25 man roster. The kid has a good bat and glove.Cano is now the big Superstar on the team. Maybe More valuable the Granderson even.

There is no question that the Yankees shouldn't sign Papi. They've got Montero and ARod to man the DH spot. They don't need a guy who can't play the field and is very likely on the down side of his career. I would also think that anyone coming out of that Boston Club House is radioactive.....I don't want any part of any of those guys.

I love getting a good look at the kids in the system. The Yanks have some sums that are about ready for the big time. That is beyond Benuelos and the other two B boys Brackman and Betances. They might give Bartolo another shot. He would at least provide long relief if not an occasional start. Garcia,I'm not so sure of When your fast ball starts peaking at 88 mph you might need a Delorean time machine that Doc Brown installed a flux capacitor to go into the future roster. Funny that my son has one of those thats going to be shown in an up coming NIKE commercial. Not sure when but you'll know when you see it. Chris Loyd is in it as Doc Brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom