Not that it wasn't known before but Brian Kelly | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Not that it wasn't known before but Brian Kelly

did ishaq get chewed out? Hope Jarron was watching the difference in Kelly flipping out in a loss vs. Marrone speaking calmly to Raupers after he screwed up that punt in a win.

is a complete .

Seriously, after seeing that display, who would let their kid play for that redfaced, stroke in waiting, dick.

They can't lose often enough.

I predict a stroke. His face was red as a tomato during his diatribes. He needs to dial it back for his own health.

Agree with all of you - the guy is a classless blow hard.

Whenever ND makes a mistake the cameras go to BK who always comes through with a fit.

ND losing to SF was the highlight of the day.

Someone should compile all of these outbursts on a DVD and give it to parents & prospects. He is a complete and udder a$$. Don't mean to sound bitter because we have lost three NYS kids to that jerk and his 4AM recruiting(IW) and last minute offer(DP) and whatever tricks he used with JJ. The history of UND's deeds against SU is long indeed. My wife doesn't understand my bitterness towards that school & their coach. She said it's not good to hate. I told her I have many fellow travelers at our website.

The #16 or 14 team in the nation? Based on what? It's the same almost every year. I hope Kelly has the same luck as RR and his career goes up in smoke. Nice job USF, you exposed those spoiled brats and their entitled fan base.

There I almost feel better.

The only way this could have been better was if he started yelling at Ishaq for not bringing the starters their water quicker during timeouts.

My wife got home from work just as the second half was beginning, and the crucial deflected interception and ensuing chewing out of whoever #7 is for Notre Dame happened pretty much right after she walked in. Her immediate reaction was (and this is based on our having a four month old son): "I would never let Conor play for someone like that."

Just think of how many mothers across America with sons older than four months and who are legitimate D1 prospects witnessed that display and thought the exact same thing.

After watching Auburn play who's ranked 21 or 24? Then watching ND play ranked 16, what a freakin' joke. Now Auburn almost lost and didn't look great but they still look like a top 25 team where as ND doesn't. You take Michael Floyd out of the equation in that offense and that team would be downright terrible. They were UConn vs. Michigan slow compared to USF too. Pathetic.

Casey Matthews, former LB for Oregon,now on the Eagles, said on his twitter last night, "I would not want to play for Brian Kelly, just sayin"

My wife got home from work just as the second half was beginning, and the crucial deflected interception and ensuing chewing out of whoever #7 is for Notre Dame happened pretty much right after she walked in. Her immediate reaction was (and this is based on our having a four month old son): "I would never let Conor play for someone like that."

Just think of how many mothers across America with sons older than four months and who are legitimate D1 prospects witnessed that display and thought the exact same thing.

I think this was the worst one.. but there were numerous others. I bet there were players on USF who saw that and thought.. whoa, been there done that with Leavitt... getting caught screaming at players like that on national tv caused a lot of people to contact Jim Leavitt and tell him he needed to cool down. The next year he got fired for hitting a player...

Wonder if somebody gets in Kelly's ear or he might be going down the same road...

is a complete .

Seriously, after seeing that display, who would let their kid play for that redfaced, stroke in waiting, dick.

They can't lose often enough.
i hope jaron jones and family watched the syracuse game and the nd game---who do you want to play for marrone or kelly ?

GET OVER HERE

hFWFB.jpg
He needs to learn the "Spurrier visor toss".

There were so many f bombs I wonder if the kids even heard the other "coaching points" in the rant.

Welcome to your own network. They love close up shots.

If there is any question who I would send my kid to play for if it were between the two it can be summed up during this weeks games. We all saw Kelly screaming at everyone after every play that did not go his way.

Contrast that with HCDM I watched as the team was not playing well, he was even keel the whole time. Than Ross shanked the kick off, HCDM goes over to him looked like just a normal conversation, and the end they fist bump. Who do you think will help build up your kid, one that talks rationally to the individual after the mistake or one who yells and scream after every play, eventually they will just ignore the yelling screamer. I am sure he will get his, ND is much higher profile than UC was, eventually they will not want to be there despite the Golden Dome...he will get his

Last year I recall Marrone lighting someone up after a bonehead play... but then following him to the bench, putting an arm around him, and then spending a good minute coaching him. There were many of us who remarked how THAT was what great coaches do. It's OK to yell, within reason, but you have to get the player back in the right frame of mind immediately afterwards.

Skip must have loved it when Kelly was steaming. He wins the game and comes off as a better coach when ND wants to find a new coach in 2 years. Great pre-interview Skip!

Last year I recall Marrone lighting someone up after a bonehead play... but then following him to the bench, putting an arm around him, and then spending a good minute coaching him. There were many of us who remarked how THAT was what great coaches do. It's OK to yell, within reason, but you have to get the player back in the right frame of mind immediately afterwards.

That was Michael Hay in the Rutgers game for a personal foul penalty ... even the broadcast tandem saw it and made mention of it.

Doug is also the kind of guy who, when he says something about a player in the paper, he immediately goes to the player to explain it in order to keep the kid feeling good about himself and to make sure the kid knows he supports him (like when he told the PS that, while Jarrod West was playing well, he has a long way to go or whatever the quote was).

I'd happily let my son play for Doug Marrone any day of the week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom