Not that this matters, but hard to fathom we're not a preseason Top 10 team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Not that this matters, but hard to fathom we're not a preseason Top 10 team

“we were a few baskets or one more healthy player away from winning another 2-3 games in the ACC”

We were also “a few baskets” from losing at home to Clemson too, you realize?

We also lost by fifteen to a pretty bad BC team.
I stand by my overall point. BC was not *bad* team. I don’t think you and other Cuse fans truly understand the difficulty of the ACC.

I stand by my overall point. BC was not *bad* team. I don’t think you and other Cuse fans truly understand the difficulty of the ACC.

Welp.

They weren’t a *good* team either.

I have rewatched some games. At times he was the best and at others not so much. Inconsistent. Also lazy at times. (not the exactly the right term but the best I can think of.) Again, he has to be steadier to make the team top 10.
I think lackadaisical is the best way to describe his play at times. He was good for a couple of telegraphed one hand push passes a game that led to easy baskets the other way.
I think he will be stronger this year.
I'm concerned about the center position. I think that is our only potential weak area.

don’t tell people about what their expectations should be.

No problem. Pump yourselves up as high as you want.

Don’t let history even be a consideration.

Don’t listen to JB when he says the team will be better, but that the entire season of 2017-18 ought to be the baseline and not the tourney run.

Drink as much as you want from the cup of unbridled optimism. But then don’t bitch about the hangover.