Note to Lurkers | Syracusefan.com

Note to Lurkers

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I see a lot of guests listed and viewing...please sign in/register and join the fun. We need to get this board poppin.

i think theres a reason they are lurkers, maybe they feel intimidated to contribute, maybe they prefer to sit back and watch, i remember the thread i started on scout for them to post more and it didnt work out that well.

I think part of the lurker thing is because when you close the open window you're automatically logged off, so when you return you (me) have a tendency to read the new messages without logging back on. With Scout I was always logged on even if I closed the window.

I guess with me and some others it's probably a matter of checking the keep me logged on button?

I see a lot of guests listed and viewing...please sign in/register and join the fun. We need to get this board poppin.

I wish we had all lurkers since it wasn't ready to start poppin until the official announcement was made appropriately (next 24 hours).

I wish we had all lurkers since it wasn't ready to start poppin until the official announcement was made appropriately (next 24 hours).

Just think of it as a secret open beta.

We are. BTW, go look at that other thread. I found the Cali/Al podcast.

Wonderful. I remember listening to it when KingOtto put it out. We should bump it before every SU-Rutgers game.

Wonderful. I remember listening to it when KingOtto put it out. We should bump it before every SU-Rutgers game.
As well as bump our fantastic podcast from Pitt... :(

I'll post a bit more after Sept 1...for obvious reasons.

I also took this change to a new board to formally change my handle. :D

I think part of the lurker thing is because when you close the open window you're automatically logged off, so when you return you (me) have a tendency to read the new messages without logging back on. With Scout I was always logged on even if I closed the window.

I guess with me and some others it's probably a matter of checking the keep me logged on button?

Agree on this... Iclose out often since I"m at work... so I don't always log back in.

Wait, am I the only one who stays logged in even when I close my browser?

wait...theres a cali/rutgersal podcast?!!?

Wait, am I the only one who stays logged in even when I close my browser?

No. I stay logged in also. Members need to click the 'Keep me logged in' box when logging in.

The neighborhood I lurk in has now changed its address-

Seriously, I'm not a big poster but really enjoy reading the thoughts of other fans- glad that the invite was opened up.

Looking forward to September 1st...

Long time lurker (formerly known as ForOrangeSake) on prior iterations of these boards - had to rename myself due to the 12 character limit on handles. Love how everything looks and appreciate the effort that went into making the transition!

I'm here. Been lurking for something like 3 years. I got caught up in the excitement of the move and registered.

Damn. I feel like I'm in a 12 step program. Hi I'm CuseLegacy and I'm a Lurker! On behalf of most of my fellow lurkers I just want you all to know that the reason that we lurk is that we are fans of Syracusefan.com. A lot of us were here lurking from day one as this was the address in our browser not At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.. To the posting members of this board thank you for always being informative and entertaining.

Long time lurker...first time poster. Can't wait to jump on and read after our first win next Thursday.

Posting to get it popping. You guys generally say everything I could and wish I could ever think of...

Well here we move again, love how even living in SW Oregon this board helps me feel part of the Orangenation

Thanks to all whose hard work allows me that pleasure

OO44 formerly OO1

I have been a lurker on the boards for longer than I can remember, but I figured with a new board I should get involved with my fellow Orangemen!

It is awesome to see so many Lurkers step forward. Most of us won't bite your heads' off LOL
Anyway it is good to see the board grow.

Most of the time lurker, occassional poster. Couldn't imagine not being here with the rest of some of these guys. They help to make it a full experience as far as info and opinion. Can't wait to see what this evolves into.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom