Notre Dame 15, Duke 10 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame 15, Duke 10

Yikes - 44% shooting. WE should be shooting 44%. Well, Lax' number is 22, but 22% would not be good...

Stood next to Duke's home field a couple of years ago. It's manicured along the lines of a green at the Masters.

Myles Jones seems a bit overrated. I have only seen him against ND and SU so it is not a really good sample. After his performance against us in the title game a few years ago I thought he was going to be an absolute force.

Myles Jones seems a bit overrated. I have only seen him against ND and SU so it is not a really good sample. After his performance against us in the title game a few years ago I thought he was going to be an absolute force.

I have always thought the same. Even if he is going to leave as their all-time points leader. He has an absurd physical advantage that he uses very well. He gets his points, but I don't care about the numbers. I've never been impressed with his game. Just my opinion, but nice to know that I am not alone in that camp.

Jones also showed frustration in both games. He was trying to draw a foul late against us. After a late turn over today he was real chippy with a ref.

A good win by ND. Kavanaugh is very good. I hope we get them again --this time with Staats.

he's no jim brown. after a brief run at the 5 minute mark duke really looked lost down the stretch. several dismal possessions. jones all but disappeared late.

he's no jim brown. after a brief run at the 5 minute mark duke really looked lost down the stretch. several dismal possessions. jones all but disappeared late.
Duke threw it away on multiple possessions and looked like they were trying to force it. I really hope that someone can beat them and end their final four streak. I always thought 22 straight years would never be broken. Duke has something like ten straight trips to championship weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom