Notre Dame Announces $400M Stadium Expansion | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Announces $400M Stadium Expansion

As a whole, ND over the last 15 years is a joke... relatively-speaking of course. Besides 2013's appearance (and subsequent shellacking) in the NC game, they've done a whole lot of nothing. That program has massive amounts of money and they continually land top recruiting classes, but they just can't seem to put it all together. I think Brian Kelly is a good coach, but as a Syracuse diehard, I hope they continue to trip up.

As a whole, ND over the last 15 years is a joke... relatively-speaking of course. Besides 2013's appearance (and subsequent shellacking) in the NC game, they've done a whole lot of nothing. That program has massive amounts of money and they continually land top recruiting classes, but they just can't seem to put it all together. I think Brian Kelly is a good coach, but as a Syracuse diehard, I hope they continue to trip up.
GRob's signature win was at Notre Dame. It was in fact one of his only wins. That's all that needs to be said.

ND went 21-5 the past two seasons (including a 12-0 regular season and a title game appearance) and is 37-15 during Brian Kelly's four years at the helm.

If that is a "joke", then a lot of schools are comedy routines by comparison.

I heard that SU eventually wants to convert the press box to premium suites. It's a good idea too.

ND went 21-5 the past two seasons (including a 12-0 regular season and a title game appearance) and is 37-15 during Brian Kelly's four years at the helm.

Notre Dame Al, is that you?

A couple quick points:

1) ND plays real teams not a Beamer special schedule
2) TerryD is a good poster and is generally very accurate in his posts here and elsewhere. He's loyal to his Golden Domers but otherwise a good guy. He has never posted anything like RutgersAl posts

TerryD said:

Plus Brian Kelly killed a kid due to his depraved indifference toward basic safety precautions, and there's nothing funny about that.

Though the Notre Dame perpetuation of Manti Teo's obvious lie is completely hilarious. Even now more than a year later.

A couple quick points:

1) ND plays real teams not a Beamer special schedule
2) TerryD is a good poster and is generally very accurate in his posts here and elsewhere. He's loyal to his Golden Domers but otherwise a good guy. He has never posted anything like RutgersAl posts
Aw I was just joking. Kinda reminded me of the Rutgers police force that used to jump in is all. Besides, I liked my GRob post better anyway.

It is more of an academic expansion than an athletic one.

Plus Brian Kelly killed a kid due to his depraved indifference toward basic safety precautions, and there's nothing funny about that.

Though the Notre Dame perpetuation of Manti Teo's obvious lie is completely hilarious. Even now more than a year later.
You really think Brian Kelly should be charged with murder?

It is more of an academic expansion than an athletic one.

Exactly. It's part of a major project that goes by the name of "Campus Crossroads." Includes classrooms and offices for a couple academic departments, a student union, practice facilities for men's and women's basketball, etc. The project is described here:

http://crossroads.nd.edu/

I give props to UND. That's a very impressive plan - not from an athletics perspective per say, but from a student life and academic perspective, it's pretty amazing. They're going to utilize space that is typically wasted with most university football stadiums.

Aw I was just joking. Kinda reminded me of the Rutgers police force that used to jump in is all. Besides, I liked my GRob post better anyway.
I kinda thought you might be joking. I just wanted to keep the ND pile on to a minimum because TerryD is a good guy. I am no ND fan but TerryD usually has good input and when an ND perspective is necessary, he tries to keep real.