Notre Dame Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Thread...

Frank was ahead of Pfleuger on transition, and Marek was even with him. They both gave up on the play giving up the easy basket on trasition.

Totally unforgivable. Neither should play the first half next game.

Howard absolutely is horrible! This team will never win with him as PG. Makes the worst plays at the worst times. Why didn't Moyer play more? Dolezaj was as horrible as Howard.

Season over. This team will probably be 6-12 in the league.

Who made that inbounds pass at the very end? Battle? Why wouldn't he take his time and throw it to half court?!

Shut up Dasher I can be critical of the team and still root for them. Sorry you're brainwashed.
No You are in heaven right now and everyone here knows it. I am actually happy for you

Shut up Dasher I can be critical of the team and still root for them. Sorry you're brainwashed.

You should shut up. You’re the dummy who said Battle was as good as Melo after the NIT.

Oof. The breakdown on that last play is... Maddening.

Howard absolutely is horrible! This team will never win with him as PG. Makes the worst plays at the worst times. Why didn't Moyer play more? Dolezaj was as horrible as Howard.

Season over. This team will probably be 6-12 in the league.

I have been told that Howard is very good and the least of our problems.

All Cuse 1st half. All ND 2nd half. This is one of the worst offensive and rebounding performances by an SU team in the last 30 years. We looked asleep the entire 2nd half. This home loss to a ND team without their 2 best players will be a huge reason if we don't make the NCAA this year. Awful loss.

Lost on an offensive rebound.

Entirely appropriate.
Marek is gonna be in big trouble when they review the film... He stopped just past half court and allowed Pflueger to get that rebound.

Frank was ahead of Pfleuger on transition, and Marek was even with him. They both gave up on the play giving up the easy basket on trasition.

Totally unforgivable. Neither should play the first half next game.
I don't know who else you put in, but... I do not understand giving up on that play.

Like, what for?

It is going to take a lot of fandom to watch games this year. Not only is this team bad, the games are brutal to watch. No offense. We just lost to a team without their best 2 players who shot 14% in the 1st half. What does that say about us?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom