Notre Dame Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Thread...

Man to man, I’m with you. I don’t think that’s necessarily a problem against a zone. Many zone offenses don’t feature a ton of off ball movement on the perimeter.

We don’t really have the personnel IMO.

Oh for sure. But a few minutes ago they looked like they never saw a zone before.

This is freekin brutal we should be up 20. Offense is just abysmal. Brisette has to sit he a blackhole right now

We have 4 out/1 in set...but we can’t put 4 threats on the floor. Not good.

We need to make this up tempo IMO. We’re not going to be able to score with the guys we have on the floor.

9 offensive boards allowed in 12 minutes and 3 Brissett turnovers

Oshae really needs to take that free throw line jumper. He can make that 9 time out of 10 and instead we are having Marek take those shots. Marek is a better passer out of that area

I'd like to see us run some action that gets our guys catching passes on the move. It seems like we only pass it to a guy when they're at a standstill and have to initiate from a stationary position.

They have 9 offensive rebounds..I understand that nothing has gone in but how did cuse stop rebounding.

Scary, how bad of a shooter Marek is. Wonder how much of that is Confidence. He needs a shot doctor/guru living with him 24/7 all off-season.

We have better personnel than any team we've played except Kansas.

Athletically and size wise, maybe.

We can’t even put 4 guys that can make a 3, dribble, and pass on the court. Kinda tough to score on a decent zone that way.

We lack offensive talent this year. People thought we’d be worse. We are ahead of schedule.

There is no scheme...no creativity...lots of standing around. Don’t make excuses for the coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom