Notre Dame Game... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game...

LOL...this is embarrassing.

I was hoping that the Duke comeback would provide some momentum, but these guys just don't respond well to adversity.
You can't have two performances like this at home, and even remotely be considered a contender. One is inexcusable.

Lots of questions on this team are being answered badly Desko is putting himself in a very tight spot
What is so odd is that both this game, and vs Army, they started well. It wasn't like they were down 4-0 7 mins in. They have a nice 1st 1st quarter, and it just completely goes off the rails.

Looking forward to when Anish and Carc don’t feel obligated to tell us Dobson’s height and/or weight

You can't have two performances like this at home, and even remotely be considered a contender. One is inexcusable.

I mean, Duke choked hard against us last week, but at least they gathered themselves and responded.

We just wilt.

Plenty of time y’all. Offense will get goals. It’s up to the d and Porter to figure it out. They are getting some slight help at the x with savage. Let’s do this.

I mean, Duke choked hard against us last week, but at least they gathered themselves and responded.

We just wilt.
You must’ve missed the first quarter if you’re saying they wilted today.

They’ve established a very bad habit of collapsing in second quarters.

But they didn’t come out flat and poop the bed today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom