Notre Dame opens -9.5 over Cuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame opens -9.5 over Cuse

Burn!
tenor.gif

'Cuse Moneyline was the pick of the week for one of the "Against All Odds" podcast pickers who is 17-2-1 ATS this year. I believe he's a 'Cuse alumn, but none-the-less...It's on Spotify at the 42:00 mark of their latest episode. Solid podcast, part of Bill Simmons' (30 for 30...The Ringer) podcast network and hosted by one of Jimmy Kimmel's cronies.

'Cuse Moneyline was the pick of the week for one of the "Against All Odds" podcast pickers who is 17-2-1 ATS this year. I believe he's a 'Cuse alumn, but none-the-less...It's on Spotify at the 42:00 mark of their latest episode. Solid podcast, part of Bill Simmons' (30 for 30...The Ringer) podcast network and hosted by one of Jimmy Kimmel's cronies.
Walter Reyes gone too young.

For a college football spread that isn’t bad.
People may not believe it but the spread should be more based on all the insane recruiting classes ND has had and lesser talent from SU.

Yeah, this line is somewhat surprising to me but it has nothing to with recruiting rankings. I'm just looking at efficiency and ND is top 10 in the country in overall efficiency. They are a good and balanced team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom