Notre Dame post game | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame post game

LMAO. You have a strong propensity to defend some of the most inefficient players this team has ever played. Trevor Cooney, Frank Howard, Oscar Brisset and now Joe instead of Kadary. So is it a bad eye for talent? Maybe you take pity on them? Or are you a contrarion and can't help yourself? Because you sure are consistent.

you seem awful triggered for such a simple post. Maybe reread my post you first replied too. Silly. And I don’t see a bit of defending anyone. Doesn’t my post say joes number was worse? Lol.

You didn't answer my simple post. I think its a combination of all three answers. But mostly you have real bad eye for talent, because you are staunch in the defense of them. Like right now, its typical and laughable. Do you think Joe is a good defender? Maybe you will answer this simple post.

You didn't answer my simple post. I think its a combination of all three answers. But mostly you have real bad eye for talent, because you are staunch in the defense of them. Like right now, its typical and laughable. Do you think Joe is a good defender? Maybe you will answer this simple post.

no I don't think Joe is a good defender. Did I say he was? Like I said, you’re triggered by a simple post and digging deeper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom