Notre Dame stinking up the Joyce | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame stinking up the Joyce

No Hoyas

2nd String
I was kinda hoping that the irish would help SU out and beat Virginia.
But, watching the first 15 mins., they're really not good.
Virginia looking really good though. Must be killing Digger to sit silently and watch "his" team get beaten like this.

I was kinda hoping that the irish would help SU out and beat Virginia.
But, watching the first 15 mins., they're really not good.
Virginia looking really good though
Good enough to beat Duke

The announcer on the Kentucky LSU game goes on to say that there are 5 teams that are on a different level than all the rest. Guess which team is not in the 5?
The duff usually announces BIG 10 games. Last Name begins with a D. Did an SU game last year and was highly complementing of SU. Must have had a lobotomy on the off season.

I'll tell you what…
ND looks like absolute crapola but Virginia is GOOD. That game is going to be very, very difficult.

The announcer on the Kentucky LSU game goes on to say that there are 5 teams that are on a different level than all the rest. Guess which team is not in the 5?
The duff usually announces BIG 10 games. Last Name begins with a D. Did an SU game last year and was highly complementing of SU. Must have had a lobotomy on the off season.
he added Syracuse

Total annihilation.
ND just used its last timeout with 10:17 left. They could lose by 30.

Virginia is playing like the team they were supposed to be. Yes they struggled in OOC, but they are in sync now and will be an ACC contender.

They have won their ACC games by 12,23,31,12,15,20 and on their way to another 20+ victory tonight. The average margin of victory for the 3 road wins will be over 20. I don't care who the opponents are - that is impressive. Only other game was a 4 point loss at Duke, which is certainly an OK result.

The duff is Dan Dakich. He also did an SU game this season, I think maybe the Indiana game at the Dome. He has always spoken well of JB and the Orange.

Digger: "I was here the other week when we played against Virginia Tech."

We?

Don't even get me started about "Manuel Field House".

virginia was shooting 15-20 with something like minutes left in the half. They made virginia look like a team of jerami grants in paint.

Virginia is playing like the team they were supposed to be. Yes they struggled in OOC, but they are in sync now and will be an ACC contender.

They have won their ACC games by 12,23,31,12,15,20 and on their way to another 20+ victory tonight. The average margin of victory for the 3 road wins will be over 20. I don't care who the opponents are - that is impressive. Only other game was a 4 point loss at Duke, which is certainly an OK result.

First time UVa poster here...as for that Duke game, yes we lost by 4, but were up by 1 with seconds left. We lost on a prayer 3, turned the ball over, then fouled so Duke stretched the lead to 4. We had that one, but lost it at the end.

The team is finally coming together...not a horrible OOC, but could have done better. We had to integrate several new pieces, but everyone is finally clicking now. Can't WAIT until the Syracuse matchup in Charlottesville...it's been sold out for months, and is our biggest home game of the year.

Obviously Pitt & Duke will have something to say about it, but have a hunch that one will decide the ACC regular season champ.

First time UVa poster here...as for that Duke game, yes we lost by 4, but were up by 1 with seconds left. We lost on a prayer 3, turned the ball over, then fouled so Duke stretched the lead to 4. We had that one, but lost it at the end.

The team is finally coming together...not a horrible OOC, but could have done better. We had to integrate several new pieces, but everyone is finally clicking now. Can't WAIT until the Syracuse matchup in Charlottesville...it's been sold out for months, and is our biggest home game of the year.

Obviously Pitt & Duke will have something to say about it, but have a hunch that one will decide the ACC regular season champ.

Saw that Duke game. You guys were bitten by the Cameron Leprechaun. UVA should have won that one. Isn't it funny how Duke always manages to pull out the close ones at home?

I hate these thread titles... that take the name "Joyce" in vain. I never know what to expect in the body of the post.
I apologise. I would never accuse you of stinking up anything.

Reactions: cto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom