Notre Dame Ticket Info | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Ticket Info

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Admin: Please Tack this and delete the other Notre Dame Ticket Buying thread of the same title.

The special link is ready. See instructions below. We have two prices ($120 and $80) for tickets. There is a delay in exact rows but I have the proposed sections. We are back to sitting on the side we sat at during the USC game (side closest to train station). Our tickets aren't cheaper but they are better as you'll be sitting amongst Cuse fans fairly close to midfield. The special link will be extended to friends and family of Nunesmagician and Syracusefan.com readers.

Our link is offering $120 seats will Chase Club Access (crucial for a brutally hot day or sudden T-storms) Expect Section 211 first, then Section 210 as demand requires. These are great seats! Buying these seats your chance is very high in seeing former greats from SU in the lounge during halftime.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-and-stadium/new-stadium/clubs/touchdown-and-gridiron-club.html

Here is the new info and it applies to Season Ticket Holders: If you are a Syracuse Season ticket holder and pay $130 per ticket you can sit in Sections 212-215. You have to go through the Syracuse Box Office for those seats. My ticket rep said demand from season ticket holders has been strong and they couldn't guarantee a large block of tickets for us in 212 or 215 as thought earlier.

Our link also offers $80 seats (usually are the first 5-8 rows of the third level) and are decent seats for the money. We usually end up around the 30-35 yard line. Although, all he could say is somewhere between Sections 311 to 313.

There will be no special tailgate but we will identify a parking lot for folks to set up their own tailgates. I expect a sellout or near sellout. I don't think you'll see Groupon tix this year.
TICKET BUYING INSTRUCTIONS

1. Click https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/sy...home/8b41670958d154087ab6538fa38037dc30638264

2. Click on "Find Tickets"

3. Enter Promo Code: SYRFANS14 (no spaces)

4. Select number of tickets then select your section and choose "Find Seats"

5. Select one of the "GA" options. (This does NOT affect your seat location)

6. Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account

7. Follow steps to purchase and check out

seating-diagram.png

Last edited:
Tickets purchased. Mission accomplished. Now I just need to find a bus to drive my fat ass there and back!

Thanks, Mark. Job well done, as usual.

Bad news: I posted the info about tickets to MetLife and a bus trip. After 24 hours--->No new leads on people wanting to join in on the bus trip. I know there is a demand out there...but most people don't plan ahead.

And for those of us who do, we're considered anal retentive or something. But I'm a firm believer in "He who hesitates, is lost." Already got my tics (Thanks again, Mark). Probably going to book the J&J Tours trip next week. Plus I already reserved seats for the Spring game. ;)[/quote]

Agreed...all the last minute Charleys will be asking about bus trips and cheap tickets around Labor Day. I'll check into a smaller 24-32 pax bus. Try to find out what the costs are.

I sent out a request for quotes with 4 different bus companies offering 24-37 seat buses. We'll see if the price per seat is doable. Should have more info within 24 hrs.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm in for 6. And I reupped my seasons, though I switched back to the food stamp section.

TM - When do the $45 dollar tickest go on sale? Taking the lil ones to their first football game, and don't want to spend all that money for the primo seats if we have to leave early cuz of the kids since I live about 20 mins from Metlife.

you could round trip greyhound or amtrack.. $120 for amtrack $60 for greyhound.. less party buy you get there..

you could round trip greyhound or amtrack.. $120 for amtrack $60 for greyhound.. less party buy you get there..

We can get you down to Metlife from Syracuse for $50. We plan a stop in Binghamton too. Let me know if you are interested.

From my informal count (from what has been posted on this thread and others), there are about 12-16 fans who are interested in the proposed Syrfan/Fine Mess bus excursion. Half way there.

C'mon guys/gals--Show Mark some interest so we can go forward with bus full of board crazies!!!!!

Just purchased two in the Chase Club section. Looking forward to it!

Just an update...the Binghamton folks have decided to drive themselves. This bus idea is on fumes unless we can get about 25 solid commitments.

Just an update...the Binghamton folks have decided to drive themselves. This bus idea is on fumes unless we can get about 25 solid commitments.
Now you tell me!:eek:

Now you tell me!:eek:
J and J offers a bus only trip...another option is take Amtrak. Finally, rent a car and do a roadtrip! Probably a 6 1/2 hr drive from Oburg

How long is this deal good for? Trying to get firm commitment #'s from my buddies.
Thanks for this again Mark!

How long is this deal good for? Trying to get firm commitment #'s from my buddies.
Thanks for this again Mark!
The Bus deal or the ticket deal? The ticket deal should go for another 2-3 months. The bus deal we are not sure...we need some more commitments pretty soon to press forward.

From Dan Bartle

There is a special offer on the upper sideline for 'Cuse season ticket holders - tickets that are $75 are currently $45 for the discount.

The website link is -- http://nycollegeclassic.com/ -- this will redirect you to the MyCuseAccount page to take advantage of the offer. I believe it expires 4/20 at Midnight

You will have the ability to purchase as many tickets that you have seasons with. For example if you have 4 seasons, you can get 4 for the game at that price

Does anyone know approximately when they will announce the game time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom