Notre Dame - West Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame - West Virginia

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Will start some game threads today for individual games. Hopefully some are interesting enough to warrant their own discussion

WVU was a 3 point favourite. I had Notre Dame in this battle of contrasting styles.

West Virginia looks comfortable early up 15-6.

WVU looks very comfortable against the ND defense.

Notre Dame can't shoot today.....they can't win shooting like this. Even wide open looks aren't even close to falling.

Colson is the only player doing spit for ND.

ND defense sucks. That is this game boiled down. They are scoring enough.

I'm shocked how rattled ND has looked against the press. Combine that with the fact nobody but Colson can shoot.

I honestly thought ND would win this game easy. Thought they'd break the press and rain threes. Not so much.

I'm shocked how rattled ND has looked against the press. Combine that with the fact nobody but Colson can shoot.

I honestly thought ND would win this game easy. Thought they'd break the press and rain threes. Not so much.

I know, that was my thought as well. Beachem is barely hitting the rim, Vestoria misses wide open looks - they do seem rattled. Like they're so nervous a double-team may be coming that they just can't do squat. WVU is scoring, but everyone scores against ND.

WVU has 70 points. ND is scoring but they can't get 2-3 stops in a row.

Me too. It really didn't bother Bucknell much. I was shocked they scored so many points. Completely messed my O/U pick on that one.

WVU has 70 points. ND is scoring but they can't get 2-3 stops in a row.

Has a Notre Dame ever been able to get 2-3 stops in a row? Against anyone? :)

Still have a game. but they need this stop.

Money shot by Carter

Has a Notre Dame ever been able to get 2-3 stops in a row? Against anyone? :)
When your down you can't comeback if you don't get stops.
ND couldn't get 2 stops in a row.

Go Huggy! One of the guys that makes college hoops great.

My son taught Elijah Macon in elementary school when he was living in Columbus, Oh. Very, very poor area. The kids and teachers used to have fun with my son being a Cuse fan. Macon is an experienced 23 year old junior.

Love WVU's pressing, in your face defense. Better be conditioned , possess good ball handling & passing skills, good depth to beat it.

ACC just so so in the tourney.

Now 6-4. But they can still get 5 teams in the sweet 16, which would still be far better than anybody else.

Top 4 seeds are now 17-0 in this tournament.

ACC just so so in the tourney.

Now 6-4. But they can still get 5 teams in the sweet 16, which would still be far better than anybody else.
I don't trust UVA or FSU. I'd say UNC and Louisville are locks.

Duke vs USC in Greenville will be a crazy atmosphere.

The Duke fans that are crying about SC having a home game are laughable.
Eh, I think we'd be annoyed too. If you're Duke, you're playing a 7 seed in a venue where a lot of USC alums live nearby and campus is 80 miles away. Oh, and you follow the UNC game. That place is going to be strongly against Duke unless their fans suck it up and pay the insane amounts Greenville tickets are going for on the secondary market in large numbers.

Eh, I think we'd be annoyed too. If you're Duke, you're playing a 7 seed in a venue where a lot of USC alums live nearby and campus is 80 miles away. Oh, and you follow the UNC game. That place is going to be strongly against Duke unless their fans suck it up and pay the insane amounts Greenville tickets are going for on the secondary market in large numbers.

I agree with everything you said, but they've had free paths to the Sweet 16 for years by playing in Greensboro. I was tired of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom