Notre Dame Yankee Stadium Uniforms | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Yankee Stadium Uniforms

ND fans are throwing up, all over Twitter. (Comments are a good read). Welcome to the club.

I hope ND plays then like Yankees the last two days. Very little hitting, no offense, no scoring and big fat L's and Sterling ends broadcast with "and Syracuse wins !" (his daughter is an SU student)

I’ve been giving this a little thought, and uniforms aside (this is the time for a throwback if ever) this is a great “brand” opportunity. Here’s my quick thought, “Our own NY tradition of excellence”. This poke notes how ND is pimping out their tradition for someone else’s. Odd field means big sidelines. We make this the game to get out noted football alumni on the side and in particular the HOF members in their gold jackets. More eyes will be on this game than any other we play this year. Double that out of the morbid curiosity this uni debacle will bring. Then we must dismantle them with our fast attack of course. Hopefully we have enough crowd support to out shout the bankers who can afford the expensive seats, and I bet we have an easier time recruiting the Northeast.

Every ND fan i've met is always good people. I guess i'm saturated with them from work and home. Go to a game out there and you will realize they have a nice fan base. They have absurd expectations because they have like 13 titles and want one yesterday. How can you blame them?

They are the number one draw of college football and we should be honored to play them as much as we do b/c it is maximum exposure for our brand as well.

They, like the Yankees, Tiger Woods, The Celtics, and the Dallas Cowboys mean something and get eyeballs
I’ve been to South Bend, it was a great experience albeit a uconn game.

Its the national fanbase and the unearned media hyping, just cant stand it.

For all of you clamoring that we should leave Nike for UA, they’re way worse at making uniforms and hemorrhaging money. If we ever leave Nike it’d have to be for Adidas.

I don’t think people realize the schools are not at the mercy of what these companies “make” them wear.

They work with them and approve.

Definitely in the minority in that I do like uniform\branding conversations. I also like those ND Yankees uniforms A LOT. Real interested in how SU approaches the overall marketing opportunity while the coaches and players focus on crushing it on the field.

Definitely in the minority in that I do like uniform\branding conversations. I also like those ND Yankees uniforms A LOT. Real interested in how SU approaches the overall marketing opportunity while the coaches and players focus on crushing it on the field.

Win and wear Orange. That’s the branding opportunity. Everything else is cute marketing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom