Nov 15-17 Syracuse in NYC | Syracusefan.com

Nov 15-17 Syracuse in NYC

orangebabe

Scout Team
If anyone plans on going to either of the SU basketball games on 11/15 vs Uconn and/or 11/16 @ MSG and/or the SU vs Notre Dame football game @ Metlife stadium on 11/17, inbox me. 2-5 of us are going so far, taking the train from Syracuse early Thu. a.m. & taking the train back Sunday afternoon. Trying to get a larger group of SU fans together, so we can loudly root on both teams.

If anyone plans on going to either of the SU basketball games on 11/15 vs Uconn and/or 11/16 @ MSG and/or the SU vs Notre Dame football game @ Metlife stadium on 11/17, inbox me. 2-5 of us are going so far, taking the train from Syracuse early Thu. a.m. & taking the train back Sunday afternoon. Trying to get a larger group of SU fans together, so we can loudly root on both teams.
We (Obie9 and I) are going as well. Not sure about the train, we typically drive. Just an FUI- football is at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx- not MetLife in NJ... hate for you to end up in the wrong place

We'll be there as well. Was looking forward to a South Bend but can't beat this trifecta!

Already booked my room months ago...staying in Midtown

Mrs TexanMark and possible my son makes it too but the Army keeps him guessing on his schedule.

I live in the city so this is a godsend weekend! Hope the weather is not too bad for the football game.

I’ll be training into NYC that Thursday from Albany. Staying for the two games and the football game as well. Cusetroop and I will be down for many drinks throughout the weekend.

I, wife and son are in for all, but we are taking the bus to NYC.

I'm in with one other for basketball and three others for football

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom