Nova / Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Nova / Michigan

Early but they are being taken out to the woodshed.

Michigan is like 4-14 from deep and up 30. Why can't we run that offense. Am I right sobecuse. Nova is young. I look at their roster and really wish we had got Cole Swider. I loved that kids game.

Duke is out rebounding EMU by 20 in 1 half right now as well. We are really going to need to do a good job on the boards against them.

Nova will not have the success they've been use to the past few years. Young team. They will get better but they wont be a powerhouse this season.

Nova looked like a D2 team .. they have 1 athlete on the team and a bunch of dudes who looked like walk ons

Michigan is like 4-14 from deep and up 30. Why can't we run that offense. Am I right sobecuse. Nova is young. I look at their roster and really wish we had got Cole Swider. I loved that kids game.

Sigh, they always seem to get a bunch of really good ballhandlers and passers too...UM that is.

nova's performance drops them from 6th to 13th in the pomeroy rankings
michigan climbs from 25 to 11

Welcome to what happens when most of your team graduates or leaves early for the NBA and you can't reload like a blue blood (at least not yet).

Welcome to what happens when you play real teams. I will say this again nova never would have won that title if they were in the ACC or big ten

Welcome to what happens when you play real teams. I will say this again nova never would have won that title if they were in the ACC or big ten

And I will roll me eyes again,

9 teams from outside of the Power 5 (and old Big East) have made the Final 4 as follows since 2010.

2018 (2)
2011 (2)

The Big East is down this year (so far anyway). As always the number of teams a conference gets in the tournament is dictated by how they do as a conference in November and December.

While the Big East has done very well against the P5 in recent years, this year they are starting slow. I see they are 1-4 against the Big 10... and that bodes well for a recovery by the BI0 unfortuntaely.

And I will roll me eyes again,

9 teams from outside of the Power 5 (and old Big East) have made the Final 4 as follows since 2010.

2018 (2)
2011 (2)

Yeah things happen in the tournament. I don't agree with how you cherry pick to make your point but that's fine. Wasn't even talking about that just stating an opinion on what I think Nova really is. You could also argue some of those mid majors would be 9-9 in the ACC to and not have a higher seed advantage in the tournament. All I was simply pointing out was the fact that Nova if it played in the ACC today its' highly
doubtful they are a 1 seed because they aren't going to go 35-2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom