Nova thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nova thoughts

I've never gone into a game in recent memory more sure we would lose. I'll be quite pleased if we stay within 15.

Therefore, we will probably win. :)

Where is the guy that had bad feelings about games? What's he feeling heading into this weekend?
This is the first time since 1972 against Maryland that i don't expect us to win a particular regular season game. As to bringing the ball up, our best option is Kaleb with Cooney close enough to help out. Kaleb will have to play smart. We will need to use the airways. We will have to do a better job of getting back quickly on D. This will be the fastest team we have faced and also the strongest. We can't afford to be sloppy with the ball, we can't afford fouls on our bigs and we can't afford Cooney to be one dimensional or have an off night. In other words, lots of things have to go right for us and the only thing that has to go right for them is to not be stone cold from outside. Nothing is impossible but the odds are against us.

AlaskaSU said:
This is the first time since 1972 against Maryland that i don't expect us to win a particular regular season game. As to bringing the ball up, our best option is Kaleb with Cooney close enough to help out. Kaleb will have to play smart. We will need to use the airways. We will have to do a better job of getting back quickly on D. This will be the fastest team we have faced and also the strongest. We can't afford to be sloppy with the ball, we can't afford fouls on our bigs and we can't afford Cooney to be one dimensional or have an off night. In other words, lots of things have to go right for us and the only thing that has to go right for them is to not be stone cold from outside. Nothing is impossible but the odds are against us.
Yeah, can't remember the last time I didn't think SU had a chance to win a regular season game. Probably have to go back almost 40 years.

Yeah, can't remember the last time I didn't think SU had a chance to win a regular season game. Probably have to go back almost 40 years.
oh come on

There were a couple of times I thought "Jonny and the Dynasty's" had no chance to prevail on the road in the BE.
and, off the top of my head, remember a couple times when ucon had Okafor and we had Louie mcroskey, et al that I knew we had no chance

I've never gone into a game in recent memory more sure we would lose. I'll be quite pleased if we stay within 15.
Lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom