Nova@UConn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nova@UConn

True.

I was just making a point that sometimes opponent's have big games, sometimes they don't. Basketball is very streaky, hence the Triche game @ Louisville comparison. I'm sure they have been watching him not be able to throw a ball into the ocean from the beach and saying to themselves, of course he went off against us.

Speaking of opponent's going off against us, F Crocker.

I see what you meant. If Triche didn't have that first half, we probably get run off the floor--he really kept us in the game when we got into the danger zone.

I was talking more about what that game specifically meant to that team. The Louisville game--while it was great to win, an important "W" for RPI and SOS considerations, etc.--didn't make or break our season regardless of outcome. That's why I didn't understand the comparison you were making.

Getting much snow in NEO?

I see what you meant. If Triche didn't have that first half, we probably get run off the floor--he really kept us in the game when we got into the danger zone.

I was talking more about what that game specifically meant to that team. The Louisville game--while it was great to win, an important "W" for RPI and SOS considerations, etc.--didn't make or break our season regardless of outcome. That's why I didn't understand the comparison you were making.

Getting much snow in NEO?

As an addition to my previous post-- what do you think Uconn fans are saying about Archididoandhianoanao's performance today? He might have 5 points next game.

Not really at all. Big NE storm last week didn't make it this far. A few inches here and there. Means nothing to me after living in 'cuse for 22 years.

What pisses off UConn fans: They think they are the superior program and we don't acknowledge it.

Of course the market has spoken...

Cuse is every Big East teams' #1 or #2 rivalry game. Cuse draws the largest crowds across the league. UConn can't even fill up their own arenas let alone filling up MSG like Cuse does. Cuse is the Alpha Male of the Big East...always has been, always will.