Nova vs Cuse' 12/28 1:00pm | Syracusefan.com

Nova vs Cuse' 12/28 1:00pm

TerryM

Scout Team
Yes I know there is High Point and Rider in between but this is a BIG early season non conference game. I remember too effin many Nova spoilers in the dome for big crowds. I want this game BAD

Revenge for Gmac's senior day!
Avenge that Diotomatopia 3 from last year!

We need to hammer them like the year someone on the team was shredding Scotty Reynolds old lady!

Lets drop a beat down on them!

Our website says 2:00pm but the rest of the world says 1:00pm. Where's sarz to confirm?

Anyone know where to get some decent cheap ticks?

Nova @ Syracuse at 2 PM
Ville @ Kentucky at 4 PM
They may be trying to change the game to 1 so that there will be no interference with Lville/KY. Makes sense.

Anyone know where to get some decent cheap ticks?

might be out of luck with this one if you want good seats. I don't forsee many season ticket no-shows. You could try the vacant student section

Damn, that's a nice basketball day.

might be out of luck with this one if you want good seats. I don't forsee many season ticket no-shows. You could try the vacant student section
How does one go about that? At my school you just need your id and you're in free.

Sagarin has the Nova game as a "pickem" in the dome. a little surprising.

Ya they're ahead of us in kenpom also so not too shocking. #2 in defense, outrebounded by Kansas by 9 in what sounded like a very pro-KU crowd on tv. Does not sound like the Nova teams we've grown accustomed to.

I'm assuming they've played a bit over their heads & we will still be a solid but not overwhelming favorite.

That says the smart money thinks Nova has this. By setting as a pickem , they are trying to force a Syracuse overbet.

That says the smart money thinks Nova has this. By setting as a pickem , they are trying to force a Syracuse overbet.

I find it impossible for them to be favored in the dome. If they are we are in deep sheet.

Pomeroy has SU -4; seems like a decent spread between Pomeroy and Sagarin there

Oh what a great day it would be with a Cuse whopping of Nova, and a Ville beatdown on UK.
ville only has 1 loss. They are a bigger threat to us for a one seed.

They are going to be tough. Lots of tough, quick, and physical Paul Harris types with more skill. Pinkston, Bell, and Ennis are all really good and Arachnid will get his. They have those undersized Cs who give us problems. I see it as a coin flip. Game is going to fall on our guards ability to handle tough pressure.