Nova vs Cuse' 12/28 1:00pm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nova vs Cuse' 12/28 1:00pm

ville only has 1 loss. They are a bigger threat to us for a one seed.
Maybe/maybe not, but rooting for UK over Ville for me would be like me rooting for UConvicts or Gtown still sucks over Cuse...it would REALLY suck and just ain't happening! This one game won't decide a #1 seed. Too early in season.

They are going to be tough. Lots of tough, quick, and physical Paul Harris types with more skill. Pinkston, Bell, and Ennis are all really good and Arachnid will get his. They have those undersized Cs who give us problems. I see it as a coin flip. Game is going to fall on our guards ability to handle tough pressure.
Villanova seems to be one of those teams that could take say Justin Bieber, put a 'Nova jersey on them, and they become an All American against us
Maybe/maybe not, but rooting for UK over Ville for me would be like me rooting for UConvicts or Gtown still sucks over Cuse...it would REALLY suck and just ain't happening! This one game won't decide a #1 seed. Too early in season.
My thought process is like yours. My "least favorite pecking order" has Duke, North Carolina and Kentucky as 1a,b and c. Second tier is UConn, Georgetown, Pitt and Louisville.
First tier I will NEVER root for unless they play each other.

How does one go about that? At my school you just need your id and you're in free.

games during winter break aren't sold in the student ticket package. Those seats get sold to the general public. Looking at Ticketmaster most of them are gone.