Now I guess only road wins against NCAA Tournament-bound teams count | Syracusefan.com

Now I guess only road wins against NCAA Tournament-bound teams count

shandeezy7

Living Legend
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-ba...acuse-are-no-1-seeds-aaron-gordon-aaron-craft

Syracuse—Record: 14-0. Rankings: RPI 4, Pomeroy 6. Need to know: Syracuse survived a solid non-conference schedule, and doesn’t play an NCAA-bound team on the road in ACC play until a Feb. 12 matchup with Pittsburgh (though, as Wake Forest showed with a win against UNC last night, a visit to Winston Salem isn’t a sure thing). Expect to see the Orange stay on the top two seed lines all season.

F them.. all we can do is keep winning every game that comes up. Carolinas got next.

looks like he needs to switch out Michigan St for Ohio St on the 1 line

That's obviously a much more useful note than beating two of the top 8 teams in the nation.

Ohio State is the team I pray we get in our bracket in March. The team can defend its butts off, but can't score. Notre Dame's zone COMPLETELY shut them down. I think we couldn't ask for a better 2 seed. Craft and Scott are great defensive guards, but they have no go to scorer like a C.J. Fair. They came back against Michigan State because of their lockdown defense and Michigan State completely flustered by their press.

Of the four top B1G teams Michigan State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio State the Buckeyes scare me the least. The other 3 teams can score much more easily than Ohio State.

Ohio State is the team I pray we get in our bracket in March. The team can defend its butts off, but can't score. Notre Dame's zone COMPLETELY shut them down. I think we couldn't ask for a better 2 seed. Craft and Scott are great defensive guards, but they have no go to scorer like a C.J. Fair. They came back against Michigan State because of their lockdown defense and Michigan State completely flustered by their press.

Of the four top B1G teams Michigan State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio State the Buckeyes scare me the least. The other 3 teams can score much more easily than Ohio State.

I'd rather avoid Ohio State. Can you imagine the crap a senior Aaron Craft would be able to get away with on a freshman Tyler Ennis on defense? He might as well be able to punch Ennis in the man parts every time he brings the ball up the court and take the ball away from him.

Just noticed your sig, I like it.

i think that comment was more of a way of saying we will be favored in every game for the next month than a knock on the schedule

I'd rather avoid Ohio State. Can you imagine the crap a senior Aaron Craft would be able to get away with on a freshman Tyler Ennis on defense? He might as well be able to punch Ennis in the man parts every time he brings the ball up the court and take the ball away from him.
If that happens, so help me, I will crawl through my TV like the girl in The Ring and hit Craft's lovely rouged cheeks with a crowbar. Repeatedly.

I don't mean just the crowbar part. I mean the whole thing. I'll crawl through my TV like the girl in The Ring and hit Craft's lovely rouged cheeks with a crowbar, then I'll crawl back through my tv back in to my living room. I'll then proceed to crawl back and forth through my tv to hit Craft's rouged cheeks with one crowbar whack per trip until the end of the 2nd half.

Of course, in this scenario Gus Johnson is calling the game, as well as my beating of Aaron Craft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom