Now its a drug related issue | Syracusefan.com

Now its a drug related issue

CaliCuse

All American
I', starting to think that the quest for $ has dulled the thinking of top management at the school. I don't know who first gets the results of the test taken by the players and how it moves down the food chain for a decision as to what to do. Clearly the AD must be involved and probably makes the final decision as to what to do,. I don't recall anyone being suspended so end of story Dr. Gross. You are fired. get out now. These are questions that Dr. Cantor must ask and make a quick decision or poison the athletic programs at Syracuse forever. I know that the university has had a policy of "pushing students through difficult required courses with professor "sponsored /assisted" actions. I was in a class with several highly recognizable "names in our sports history and saw up close how things were handled. It pissed me off for many years when I think about it. I flagged the course they sailed through. They didn't "sail; through the course because of ability. This I know. Nether did the girl in back of the class who schtooped her way through the course. I say this because I'm sick of the headlines the school is making other than having a quality year in the W-L .:bang:

Ladies and gentlemen, another Cali classic!
Um...my favorite pickle is made by Vlasic?

You're going to blame Gross and Cantor for what supposedly happened in 2001?

Exactly! Fire Dr. Gross for what happened under Jake Crouthamel.

"I don't know who first gets the results of the test taken by the players and how it moves down the food chain for a decision as to what to do. "

Neither do I.

Or Jake and Bees I suspect.

Certainly Pat Forde and his compadre Robinson haven't a clue.

This is just one critical piece of information no one in the media or general public know anything about. So stories in the media and internet chat is really all just pointless. Unless you have an agenda.

I', starting to think that the quest for $ has dulled the thinking of top management at the school. I don't know who first gets the results of the test taken by the players and how it moves down the food chain for a decision as to what to do. Clearly the AD must be involved and probably makes the final decision as to what to do,. I don't recall anyone being suspended so end of story Dr. Gross. You are fired. get out now. These are questions that Dr. Cantor must ask and make a quick decision or poison the athletic programs at Syracuse forever. I know that the university has had a policy of "pushing students through difficult required courses with professor "sponsored /assisted" actions. I was in a class with several highly recognizable "names in our sports history and saw up close how things were handled. It pissed me off for many years when I think about it. I flagged the course they sailed through. They didn't "sail; through the course because of ability. This I know. Nether did the girl in back of the class who schtooped her way through the course. I say this because I'm sick of the headlines the school is making other than having a quality year in the W-L .:bang:

bert-and-ernie-reaction.gif

Doctor Bombay: that was classic. Well done.

First it was sex, now it's drugs. What next, a rock and roll scandal?

Cali, if you really want to see a university schtooping policy you should probably contact the Chancellor.

You think the hoops team has NCAA issues now? Just you wait... :)

Cali you have officially moved into grumpy old man mode. Each successive post gets a little more bitter. Pretty soon it will be you had to walk up hill both ways in the snow with cardboard shoes.