Now that Ennis is the SU rear mirror | Syracusefan.com

Now that Ennis is the SU rear mirror

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
time to get ready for MR. Joseph who will be handed the keys. And as cool as Mr. Ennis was, Mr. Joseph will be INFECIOUS! The kid loves SU and I'll bet you dollars to donuts SU will love Mr. Joseph. Maybe it's just what this team needs. One door closes and another opens.

Yep. Completely different type player, thats for sure. Sky was the limit with Ennis, but frankly there is no reason to think the program will totally tank with KJ at the controls.

Run Kaleb, run! Loved Ennis but disliked how he almost always pulled back and went into a half court game. It limited turnovers but was a boring offense to watch. I'd rather have more to's and a faster paced game - attack!

I'd like more scoring please. Having our offense tank at the end of the year proved fatal to this year's team. If Joseph can help us with that then I'm all for it.

time to get ready for MR. Joseph who will be handed the keys. And as cool as Mr. Ennis was, Mr. Joseph will be INFECIOUS! The kid loves SU and I'll bet you dollars to donuts SU will love Mr. Joseph. Maybe it's just what this team needs. One door closes and another opens.
I predict based on his style of play, Joseph will immediately be a fan favorite. Closest thing we have had at PG to the Pearl. He will be a huge crowd pleaser and will be really entertaining to watch play.

In the beginning of the season, I liked the way TE took his time and did not make mistakes. By the end of the season I was tired of watching what was IMO, the most boring SU offense I have witnessed. I will not miss the 9 second strolls to mid court.

I look forward to a pg who can push the ball up the court and give us more offensive possessions.

Plus, if he really has dreamed about playing for the Orange since the sixth grade, perhaps he'll stay more than one year. That would be a plus.-VBOF

Plus, if he really has dreamed about playing for the Orange since the sixth grade, perhaps he'll stay more than one year. That would be a plus.-VBOF
No matter how much someone dreams of playing at Syracuse or Duke or Carolina, they always had bigger and better dreams about playing in the NBA.

In the beginning of the season, I liked the way TE took his time and did not make mistakes. By the end of the season I was tired of watching what was IMO, the most boring SU offense I have witnessed. I will not miss the 9 second strolls to mid court.

I look forward to a pg who can push the ball up the court and give us more offensive possessions.

I completely agree this year was a complete bust from an offensive perspective the CUSE is widely known as a run and gun team, not this year. Nothing against the kid he was a great player but way to under control for me.

Ennis was the Ice Man.

Now it's time to play with fire.

I hope Lawrinson makes a threat for Kaleb and McCullough soon like the one he mades for the ice man Ennis.

It's going to be a different team next year. Joseph, Roberson and McCullough are all built for transition. It's going to be fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom