Now that HCDM is gone... | Syracusefan.com

Now that HCDM is gone...

Cuseman78

All Conference
...can we go back to characterizing class standing by years left of eligibility as opposed to actual academic class standing?

During the HCDM years, it was nearly impossible to figure out remaining eligibility. For example, Jerome Smith is coming back for his senior year according to reports. Doesn't he have 2 years left? Rishard Anderson is another example. Half this board thinks he's exhausted eligibility because he's listed as a "Senior" in the Roster.

Hoping the next coach goes back and gets things simplified.

...can we go back to characterizing class standing by years left of eligibility as opposed to actual academic class standing?

During the HCDM years, it was nearly impossible to figure out remaining eligibility. For example, Jerome Smith is coming back for his senior year according to reports. Doesn't he have 2 years left? Rishard Anderson is another example. Half this board thinks he's exhausted eligibility because he's listed as a "Senior" in the Roster.

Hoping the next coach goes back and gets things simplified.

This!!!
I loved coach Marrone but he was a bit odd in some ways

Yeah...it always bothered me when ESPN would refer to a third-year junior as a senior because that's how Marrone listed them.

I'm fine with it. I like when other teams' fans look at our roster and see a bunch of seniors and think 'Ha, look at all the players they're losing.' Then the next season are like 'Whaaaaa?!!?! I thought Carl Cutler graduated!'

Don't you have the handy conversion chart that was mailed out with the season tickets?

Or did you get the license plate frame instead? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom