now, THAT is a low percentage shot | Syracusefan.com

now, THAT is a low percentage shot

moqui

generational talent
check out this screen cap from the Yahoo play by play of the WVU-SJU game

lowpercentageshot.jpg

no surprise they got the board; defense can't be expecting to have to box out when the other team is 1,000 feet from the hoop.

Btw, I can imagine if we faced a team that hit a 1,000 foot 3 pointer, to hear some people complaining that we needed to get out of the zone. "an open look from 1,000 feet isn't that hard!"

no surprise they got the board; defense can't be expecting to have to box out when the other team is 1,000 feet from the hoop.

Btw, I can imagine if we faced a team that hit a 1,000 foot 3 pointer, to hear some people complaining that we needed to get out of the zone. "an open look from 1,000 feet isn't that hard!"

Lol!

And you can be sure that they would make that shot the way teams have been shooting against us the last couple of games!

Against our zone any BE team will probably go 3-3 from 1000 feet to start the game. I don't doubt it.

Lol!

And you can be sure that they would make that shot the way teams have been shooting against us the last couple of games!
I really feel like we should just start games down 3-0. Eliminate the obligatory game opening 3 by the opponent, just give them the points before the opening tip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom