Now up for bid!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Now up for bid!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9969.JPG
    IMG_9969.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
I have some old car parts that I was thinking of selling on Craigslist. Think I can sell them here?

They are coated in genuine Syracuse University road salt.

60 mins remaining and this one has gone up
A bit.

I have a Syracuse helmet I bought years ago that is signed by Jim and Floyd. It's only a matter of time before I get Ernie to sign it.

Here's my pride and joy. The first ever African American Heisman trophy winner Ernie Davis and the entire 1959 national championship team signed football. Had it for years now, displayed it at many a fine mess tailgate, tried but to no avail donate it to SU believe it or not (long story previously written about here). Done with that. Think I'm ready to finally part with it for the right offer over $3,500. Gonna put it up on that sports auction site where I got it, Leland's, soon.

Time for someone else to enjoy it in their collection.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
J
Here's my pride and joy. The first ever African American Heisman trophy winner Ernie Davis and the entire 1959 national championship team signed football. Had it for years now, displayed it at many a fine mess tailgate, tried but to no avail donate it to SU believe it or not (long story previously written about here). Done with that. Think I'm ready to finally part with it for the right offer over $3,500. Gonna put it up on that sports auction site where I got it, Leland's, soon.

Time for someone else to enjoy it in their collection.
View attachment 138304View attachment 138305View attachment 138306
just... wow.