Now We Prove Ourselves. | Syracusefan.com

Now We Prove Ourselves.

Niastri

Two Time Iggy Award Winner: Edwards for Three!
We have lost too often in the Sweet 16.

Our bottom success level this year was Elite 8. Today we beat a Wisconsin team that we should have smoked. To date, we have not failed!

I am currently embarrassed at our joy over this accomplishment.

We have barely accomplished anything with beating Wisconsin. If we get to the Final Four, we shall have done something.

This is a terrific team, and we will enjoy our victory when we win!

if you want to speak like that... we! didn't do anything. And to try and take away the joy of the win tonight sucks however, I understadn what you're trying to get at... and well, we will be the "underdog" going into next game, and the win could be even that much sweeter

Enjoy tonight's win... just for a few. Best game of the tourney

Our bottom line may have been elite 8 before we lost Fab - but what we have accomplished this year with all the adversity we have faced is extraordinary. We HAVE ALREADY proved ourselves. Let's Go Orange!!!

I will always be joyful with a win in the Sweet 16. Been disappointed on Thursday and Friday nights in Mid-March far too many times in the past.

Doesn't mean I have lost sight of the ultimate prize.

We have lost too often in the Sweet 16.

Our bottom success level this year was Elite 8. Today we beat a Wisconsin team that we should have smoked. To date, we have not failed!

I am currently embarrassed at our joy over this accomplishment.

We have barely accomplished anything with beating Wisconsin. If we get to the Final Four, we shall have done something.

This is a terrific team, and we will enjoy our victory when we win!

I'm gonna throw you a like because I like your enthusiasm.

On to the Elite Eight!

Before tonight, we have been to the elite 8 exactly 4 times in JB's tenure. I'm pretty damn happy right now, and I'm not ashamed to show it. All of this without Fab as well? C'monnn mannn

34 games ....34 games...34 games!
What makes a Cuse fan happy?
Impossible is nothing?
I've been reading this board forever and this year has been the most negative that I've experienced.
Would you please enjoy this run?
This team has outperformed already. When the ball fall through the basket we win period. The way we were hitting shots yesterday we weren't about to lose. !4 three pointers later and the boys proved it once again. How many times have you watched that with them this year?
Again and again and again and again! And again!

We beat a Wisconsin team that probably would have beaten us on an ordinary night the way they played. Tomorrow, we play an even more talented and difficult team to beat. We've accomplished a great deal already and IF we win tomorrow night, I think we will have gotten as much out of this team as can be expected. Anything beyond tomorrow is just gravy. Of course it could possibly be easier than tomorrows game depending on the matchup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom