Now you can follow HCSS on twitter... | Syracusefan.com

Now you can follow HCSS on twitter...

I love that Shafer is embracing the world as it is, what with social media, the internet, etc, unlike some other coaches who will not be named. It makes a big impact with fans and recruits alike.

► Art and Chandler stopped by today for a workout with some of this year's Orange NFL hopefuls Shamarko, Alec and Zack.

art and c handler.jpg

This is HCSS's open invitation approach he's taking to ALL former SU players. Huge for the program.

Good segway... I actually got a message yesterday from Dan Conley who wanted me to let everyone know that yes that was him and his sons at that first football practice. He was invited back by Shafer to the practice and then had dinner with the team. His sons had a great time seeing all the players & Dan appreciated being invited and feel part of the program again.

Glad to see Shafer is an easy guy to root for, too.

Good segway... I actually got a message yesterday from Dan Conley who wanted me to let everyone know that yes that was him and his sons at that first football practice. He was invited back by Shafer to the practice and then had dinner with the team. His sons had a great time seeing all the players & Dan appreciated being invited and feel part of the program again.

Makes it seem like Conley's release was all DM and not because of HCSS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom