Nuggets decline Lydon’s 3rd year option | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nuggets decline Lydon’s 3rd year option

Kroenke swinging for the fences? Doubtful.
While I’m not a fan of the elder Kroenke, his son is much more involved in the Nuggets and has shown to be less adverse to spending than his father. Obviously that means nothing now, but we shall see how it goes next summer.

What happened to Faried? Looked like he would be the next best thing at the power forward?
He was traded this past offseason along with Darrell Arther to help clean some frontcourt clutter. Faried had a nice run in Denver but with Jokic at center they need a PF who can be a plus defender and Faried isn’t that guy.

Quite a few teams up against the lux tax, making exercising these options difficult. For a repeater team, an extra salary of $1m over minimum can cost an extra $4 million.

I have not seen Tyler play as a pro. Anybody know if he has gotten rid of the auto pump fake before he shoots a trey ?

Truthfully, as much as I liked Tyler at the Cuse, I was never too high on his NBA potential. Not enough strength or athleticism plus he was too inconsistent from long distance. The pump fakes made his release seem very slow.

I certainly hope I am wrong about his NBA potential and that he can catch on somewhere and have a decent career.