Number of "Likes" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Number of "Likes"

I'd be curious to see how many likes folks have given out. There are some stingy b*stards running around these message boards.

You raise a valid point. Stay tuned.

PS: I've dished out way to many likes to 4evaorange in the funny picture thread. In all honesty I could, similar to the frat matress sorority chick, like every one. Self control.

lol

She used to be on Attack of the Show on G4. Sara Jean Underwood.

Wait so she plays video games too?!?

images

I'd be curious to see how many likes folks have given out. There are some stingy b*stards running around these message boards.
I've got this one in the bag.
In fact, every now and again you get that "Are you sure you want to like this post?" button and confirmation.
I'm pretty sure I'm the cause of that.
I'm the reverse Lew Alcindor.
:)

Wonder how long until this thread gets moved to the OT board or completely nuked?

A nuked thread deletes all likes, right???

128856977822734569.jpg

Yep. It happened to my "Syracuse will win @ Mizzou" thread that I posted right after that game was scheduled and people were losing their about it last year. I had 30+ likes on that bad boy and wouldve loved to bump it back up for some more after Alec Lemon took them apart a few months later.

Yep. It happened to my "Syracuse will win @ Mizzou" thread that I posted right after that game was scheduled and people were losing their about it last year. I had 30+ likes on that bad boy and wouldve loved to bump it back up for some more after Alec Lemon took them apart a few months later.

There's one back for ya. Only a couple dozen+ more to go.