Nunes article ridiculous | Syracusefan.com

Nunes article ridiculous

GooseMutt

All Conference
Why would he write this calling ACC opponents idiots ? It's not funny and really obnoxious! We have a potentially good team going in and have to act like classless fools sporting arrogance before achieving anything? That article was not playful or funny. I'm embarassed .

ACC Basketball: You’re all going on The List, you stupid idiots

Not the best work posted over there, but they can't all be winners. I don't think anybody is going to use a relatively obscure blog post as bulletin board material, so it's not bothering me as much as it appears to be bothering some others.

We don't need to take everything so seriously. And it doesn't look like that post was all that serious either.

ACC Basketball: You’re all going on The List, you stupid idiots

Not the best work posted over there, but they can't all be winners. I don't think anybody is going to use a relatively obscure blog post as bulletin board material, so it's not bothering me as much as it appears to be bothering some others.

We don't need to take everything so seriously. And it doesn't look like that post was all that serious either.
Yes but still offensive to respectable programs. Seems like he is stretching for material. Just not classey would rather be quiet and prove ourselves as we go with dignity

Yes, it was a badly written article but it was done tongue and cheek. I think we all need to relax and not take every word written about Syracuse basketball or its opponents so seriously. The only item I truly agree with in this article is about Duke and Grayson Allen. Go to youtube and type in "Grayson Allen tripping opposing players" and at least 3 videos will come up where he became a frustrated baby and tried to intentionally hurt other players by sticking his leg out in an attempt to injury them. I've hated many Dukies in my time (many times for no reason or just because they were so talented and didn't play for Cuse) but this guy truly deserves all the hate that comes his way. Dirty, dirty player.

People this is a play off the wrestler Chris Jericho. Who has a list whenever someone angers him he puts them on the list and then he calls his opponents " a stupid idiot".
This isn't serious it's a play off a current WWF wrestler's gimmick.

Yes, it was a badly written article but it was done tongue and cheek. I think we all need to relax and not take every word written about Syracuse basketball or its opponents so seriously. The only item I truly agree with in this article is about Duke and Grayson Allen. Go to youtube and type in "Grayson Allen tripping opposing players" and at least 3 videos will come up where he became a frustrated baby and tried to intentionally hurt other players by sticking his leg out in an attempt to injury them. I've hated many Dukies in my time (many times for no reason or just because they were so talented and didn't play for Cuse) but this guy truly deserves all the hate that comes his way. Dirty, dirty player.
He will stop doing this the first time he tries it in the NBA. Or maybe even before that if he chooses the wrong player! :mad:

Respectfully suggest this is much ado about nothing.

It's an attempt at humor on a blog that is known for humor pieces. Granted it's not all that well done. Sean Keeley is a master at this sort of piece, but some of his grasshoppers are not at the same level.

Anyone reading that blog understands it's not the Wall Street Journal or an official publication of the SU AD.

If you don't like snark, you might be much happier avoiding Nunes altogether.

It's an attempt at humor on a blog that is known for humor pieces. Granted it's not all that well done. Sean Keeley is a master at this sort of piece, but some of his grasshoppers are not at the same level.

Anyone reading that blog understands it's not the Wall Street Journal or an official publication of the SU AD.

If you don't like snark, you might be much happier avoiding Nunes altogether.

This

Why would he write this calling ACC opponents idiots ? It's not funny and really obnoxious! We have a potentially good team going in and have to act like classless fools sporting arrogance before achieving anything? That article was not playful or funny. I'm embarassed .

yea thats a pretty poorly written article

You know what? You just made the list!

Who has? Kevin Wall? It looks like most of his stuff is about the cross country team.

As a cross country fan, I love his reporting on the cross country and track teams. He's had a good article or two on the football team as well. I missed the cultural reference, so this particular article didn't really do it for me, but it shouldn't take too many people long to realize that TNIAAM is jokes and garbage so this isn't something to get worked up over.

For anyone who doesn't get that this is in jest.

148.jpg

People this is a play off the wrestler Chris Jericho. Who has a list whenever someone angers him he puts them on the list and then he calls his opponents " a stupid idiot".
This isn't serious it's a play off a current WWF wrestler's gimmick.

I haven't seriously watched wrestling since the 90s, but I keep tabs enough to watch whenever Jericho is around, usually fast forwarding through the rest of the show. He's absolute gold right now. "Drink it in maaaaaaaan" always cracks me up.

Agreed. Keeley is head and shoulders above the other writers when it comes to humor. I thought he crushed it with the piece he did where JB critiques Trump and Brazilian food.

Agreed. Keeley is head and shoulders above the other writers when it comes to humor. I thought he crushed it with the piece he did where JB critiques Trump and Brazilian food.
The Invisible Swordsman has produced some really funny stuff too. Even his comment on other articles are funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom