Nunes(Noel):Syracuse is the hot chick that you take home after kicking her BF in the balls | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nunes(Noel):Syracuse is the hot chick that you take home after kicking her BF in the balls

If we get NN I have to believe he starts at center from day 1. I can see a scenario like:

Noel -C 25 minutes
Coleman -C 15 minutes
Christmas - PF 20 minutes
Dirty - PF 20 minutes
BMK takes the red shirt

the youngest Plumlee was a MDAA and redshirted this year at Duke.

And that was probably a mistake for Duke. He's the best Plumlee of the litter. I know they had a dearth of big white dudes, but from what I've heard he's more talented than any of them.

Coleman starts at the 5, NN starts at the 4 and Rak rotates between the two to get 20 minutes. Rak's played C in he zone and knows what he's doing to help out.

Granted, things may change during the fall practice and who knows what's been promised to who regarding starting. I can't imagine BMK redshirting. There's room and he might be given the choice to transfer or stick around but with very limited minutes. Unless something comes up and he gets surgery for his hand or wrist and gets a medical.

If we get NN I have to believe he starts at center from day 1. I can see a scenario like:

Noel -C 25 minutes
Coleman -C 15 minutes
Dirty - PF 20 minutes
BMK takes the red shirt

I don't see Roc going back to PF. He is clearly more comfortable and effective at center, which is why JB tinkered with the line-ups and started Fair in the BE tournament.

CaptainJ... I love your photo.. "Bow before me..." says Otto, "...and I will rescue you from Coach P."

Thanks!! Otto is trying to display his authority!

Are you saying you would kick a woman in the balls?

This has both male and female ball kicking:
(the creator got a little crazy with repeating stuff, skip ahead to about 1:00 if you like)

That is my favorite King of the Hill ever.

"I don't know you! That's my purse!"

That's one of my favorites too. Bobby finally gets back at all the bullies in school, and doesn't realize he's doing it wrong. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to kick someone in the balls, that quote should dull their pain slightly with humor.

Here is a shorter work, also by Mike Judge, that addresses the kicking of the balls. If this is what we need to do to get NN like Nunes says, then I think we should!!

DC2 is a big body that takes up more room than Noel in the paint. He is not as agile as Noel. He also boxes out well if you've seen many of his games.

Not sure why you guys don't think DC can play the four, he looked agile enough to me to play the wing and that's without being in a D1 conditioning program. I think he would play the wing more effectively than NN. IMO NN is a pure center but i guess we will see.

I think DC2 is in a D1 conditoning program now.

Noel -C 25 minutes
Coleman -C 15 minutes
Dirty - PF 20 minutes
BMK takes the red shirt

Southerland over Fair??? Come on now... the ceiling may very well be higher with southerland than CJ, but what Fair brings to the court that NO ONE did this year (aside from a 5 game stretch that he had) was CONSISTENCY. No way does he sit on the pine and southerhand takes his spot... no way. I LOVE Fair's play because we KNOW what we are going to get just about every game. As much of a fan as I am of Southerland, the problem is that I could see him easily scoring 30 one game to go 2 the next. CJ initially was the garbage man (the guy who did it all without much attention) but has become much more than that as his outside shot has developed. I see CJ becoming a BIG part of our success next year, along with NN of course (when he finally let's people know he is going to wear Orange).

Southerland over Fair??? Come on now... the ceiling may very well be higher with southerland than CJ, but what Fair brings to the court that NO ONE did this year (aside from a 5 game stretch that he had) was CONSISTENCY. No way does he sit on the pine and southerhand takes his spot... no way. I LOVE Fair's play because we KNOW what we are going to get just about every game. As much of a fan as I am of Southerland, the problem is that I could see him easily scoring 30 one game to go 2 the next. CJ initially was the garbage man (the guy who did it all without much attention) but has become much more than that as his outside shot has developed. I see CJ becoming a BIG part of our success next year, along with NN of course (when he finally let's people know he is going to wear Orange).
I assume that CJ starts at SF (though in JB's system the 3/4 are often interchangeable). Half the game CJ and Southerland will be on the floor together.

A lot hangs in the balance right now with the recruitment of NN and the uncertainty that this brings. Also, how good will DC be from day one and could he play the 4 or will he strictly be at the 5, will X-mas improve significantly from this year to next, will Southerland find a CONSISTENT shot, etc. It will be very interesting if we NN decides to wear Orange next year because that will cause a domino effect to a certain degree in an effort for some guys to get playing time.

A lot hangs in the balance right now with the recruitment of NN and the uncertainty that this brings. Also, how good will DC be from day one and could he play the 4 or will he strictly be at the 5, will X-mas improve significantly from this year to next, will Southerland find a CONSISTENT shot, etc. It will be very interesting if we NN decides to wear Orange next year because that will cause a domino effect to a certain degree in an effort for some guys to get playing time.

It's fun arguing about who would play the 4 and who would play the 5 between Noel and Coleman and I hope we can keep doing it until JB decides next fall.

In just three days, next year will be much more clear in that regard. I, like most 'Cuse fans, hope that NN just makes it even more challenging to see who plays where. However, regardless of his decision, I'm very excited about the future of the Orange as it just continues to be fun ride! :)