Nunzio’s Boca Raton Presser | USF | Syracusefan.com

Nunzio’s Boca Raton Presser | USF

Everything that Executive Director said, along with all of his uncomfortable fidgeting and facial expressions when others were talking really reinforces the notion that those jobs are the most worthless overpaid positions in sports.

Where can I apply?
Well it certainly looks like they feed him well.

Nope thought he did a great job. The other coach looked pissed knowing all the questions would be going to SU. Seems he will have his team thinking they are disrespected and that can make them dangerous.
The other coach seems like a total jerkoff. Did his girlfriend just leave him or something? Never seen someone so miserable to be there. He didn’t even look at nunzio

Anyway we can get a roster to see who’s actually there and who’s out (portaling, injured, sitting out for draft)?

I am hoping that Nunzi can manage this game so that Carlos can have a successful night and come out of it looking like a viable backup QB. I think he can put Carlos in the right frame of mind to play a controlled offense, he is the QB coach now so that would be a huge plus outcome.

Did Garrett opt out of the bowl game? Thought people were excited to see him play in the bowl game with a month to heal further? I missed that he wasn’t playing. :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom