nwestern game time? | Syracusefan.com

nwestern game time?

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
we found out june 1st last year the wake time and date... how the heck dont we have a time yet for nwestern??!!!

I don't understand all the concern over a game time for a game 3 months from now.. its not like schools all have set times already. NW has only 4 times out of 12 games set. for most people does the game time now really matter? I wont know my schedule, or my kids schedule until almost the week of the game.. how many people are affected by a noon vs 8pm that are not locals and have hotel/flight issues?

My guess because it will be a BCS vs BCS matchup week 1 like the Northwestern vs. Boston College opener last year we will get a 12pm ESPNU or ESPN2 start time. Also, now that ESPN canned Pam Ward we don't have to worry about having her ruin our games and the crew at awful announcing will need a new person to crap on.

I don't understand all the concern over a game time for a game 3 months from now.. its not like schools all have set times already. NW has only 4 times out of 12 games set. for most people does the game time now really matter? I wont know my schedule, or my kids schedule until almost the week of the game.. how many people are affected by a noon vs 8pm that are not locals and have hotel/flight issues?

I'm a non local that would love to know. Noon=no chance. 3:30 or later =maybe.

I think SU should ban noon home games. Yes, just for my own selfish reasons.

so why does noon vs 3:30 make a difference on coming to the game for you?

so why does noon vs 3:30 make a difference on coming to the game for you?

Full weekend trips are harder for me. One night is easier and can get me to more games. Noon games force a full weekend. Start the tailgating at 9 am, already a bit hungover, too long of a day.

3:30 game, take a flight in that morning, or drive up bright and early. Stay the night. Game is perfectly timed for fun before and after.

Same applies to night game, but even easier logistics. Prefer the mid afternoon slot though.

Full weekend trips are harder for me. One night is easier and can get me to more games. Noon games force a full weekend. Start the tailgating at 9 am, already a bit hungover, too long of a day.

3:30 game, take a flight in that morning, or drive up bright and early. Stay the night. Game is perfectly timed for fun before and after.

Same applies to night game, but even easier logistics. Prefer the mid afternoon slot though.

The only upside is with nooners and if you win you can happily watch the later games...ofcourse our noon record is well below the Mendoza Line.:bang:

My favorite early season gametime is at 7pm or so...later in the year I love 3:30pm kickoffs...this is all based on tailgating. So far our know kickoff times are decent...but I expect several nooners.

I totally understand what you are saying about getting your trip down to a one night stay--easier to get a kitchen pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom