NY Post article on Hay | Syracusefan.com

NY Post article on Hay

Really like Michael Hay - nobody gave a greater effort than he did.

I remember very well his play against Rutgers in 2010 - he was flagged for unnecessary roughness after blocking downfield.

I thought the call was bogus - no different than a WR blocking toward the end of a run play.

It was just that Michael did it with such ferocity.

I hope he makes it!

images

Reading this I felt like I was with Michael Hay after the draft ended and he went for the walk and then when he received the text from the Rams...great story. I remember the game (I don't recall the opponent) when HCDM pulled MH and sent him to the bench in disgust because MH had lost his cool and cost the team a crucial 15 yards. A few moments later HCDM walks over to MH sitting all alone off on one end of the bench and builds him back up and then sends him back into the game. After watching that sequence it was always a little easier to stomach MH's personal foul penalties. This story adds even more color.

I wonder if he'd be a better fit at guard.

really wish Hickey/Curtis didn't get hurt last year so someone would have beat him out for that tackle spot...

really wish Hickey/Curtis didn't get hurt last year so someone would have beat him out for that tackle spot...

If a healthy Hickey/Curtis would have won the starting spot last year I'm feeling even better about 2012, assuming of course that either Hickey or Curtis is healthy this year.

Reading this I felt like I was with Michael Hay after the draft ended and he went for the walk and then when he received the text from the Rams...great story. I remember the game (I don't recall the opponent) when HCDM pulled MH and sent him to the bench in disgust because MH had lost his cool and cost the team a crucial 15 yards. A few moments later HCDM walks over to MH sitting all alone off on one end of the bench and builds him back up and then sends him back into the game. After watching that sequence it was always a little easier to stomach MH's personal foul penalties. This story adds even more color.

That was the Rutgers game in 2010.

I disagreed with the flag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom