NY Sports teams... | Syracusefan.com

NY Sports teams...

Knicks
Nets
Mets
Jets
Giants

Kinda obvious, no? All a hot mess.
It must be nice to ignore all The Lombardi's 80 miles north.

Hell, even the Jets have more than the iggs.

The Giants will right this ship.

And baseball, continues to hum along nicely for most of us.

As for the NYR, for like the 15th year in a row...we are expecting playoffs and a Cup run.

The Knicks?? Well, Melo is back!!!

Our D may have to channel their inner '76 Steelers and we do have 3 out of last 4 at home and all 3 are division games but, man, if they don't get the O-line fixed, it is going to be a really long season...poor Eli starting to look like Everett out there...

Really?

Phillies 60-91
Flyers 39-43
Eagles 7-9
76ers 28-54

Hey pot, meet kettle...

No doubt but the Phillies and Sixers have been really bad for quite some time. Btw I'm a Red Sox fan so I'm indifferent to the Phillies. And not much of an NBA fan either. FWIW I actually think the Sixers and Eagles are on the way up. Time will tell.

NY's descent into hell has happened rather quickly. Wasn't all that long ago the NYM were in the WS, the G-Men were 11-5 last year (I know it's early but so far not lookin' very good) and the NYJ were not the laughingstocks of the NFL a few years ago. Not to mention that in some cases NY has two lousy entrants- not easy to do.

It must be nice to ignore all The Lombardi's 80 miles north.

Hell, even the Jets have more than the iggs.

And baseball, continues to hum along nicely for most of us.

As for the NYR, for like the 15th year in a row...we are expecting playoffs and a Cup run.

The Knicks?? Well, Melo is back!!!

Mets, Nets and Jets?

As for the NYG I think you can hold off on having that Super Bowl party at Manny's in Moonachie. Gonna be a long year.

Our D may have to channel their inner '76 Steelers and we do have 3 out of last 4 at home and all 3 are division games but, man, if they don't get the O-line fixed, it is going to be a really long season...poor Eli starting to look like Everett out there...

The game against Philly in December in the Swamp is not a home game for NY. You should know that by now. ;)

The game against Philly in December in the Swamp is not a home game for NY. You should know that by now. ;)

No. It's a home game. It, unfortunately, doesn't often have the final result that the home team should...I had seasons all through the Randall Cunningham era...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom