NYC gamewatch-Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

NYC gamewatch-Georgetown

OburgCuse

Starter
Has there been any locations established this year? I saw something on NYC alumni twitter page mentioning 5th & Mad but nothing else.

I'll be in town for the weekend and looking forward to finding a decent su group to watch with.

Has there been any locations established this year? I saw something on NYC alumni twitter page mentioning 5th & Mad but nothing else.

I'll be in town for the weekend and looking forward to finding a decent su group to watch with.
1fy3ak.jpg

;) I'll let the NYC crowd chime in, but nycfan is probably a good source.

OburgCuse, here are the 3 main Cuse bars:

5th & Mad (36th between 5th and Madison) -- as you referenced, this has replaced Social as the "official" one that the University pushes. I haven't made it over there yet so can't comment if it's drawing a crowd as of yet. Wiscy was really the only big game thus far though for us, as everyone here would have attended UCONN and South Carolina in person.

East End Bar & Grill (1st Ave/86th) -- this is a long-time Cuse bar and my personal favorite. Really fun place and I watched all the SU Tourney games there last March/April. We also did pre-game and post-game there for both Pinstripe Bowls. Really good crowds for the big games and I shot some great video after we beat Gonzaga and Virginia which I posted here on the board (actually just found the old posts---not sure if they will still work--can't tell here at work as they block that site)

Gonzaga:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l33zq0o7nzjblqk/20160325_234818.mp4?dl=0&oref=e&n=448275945

UVA:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyd167xu8r1f75a/20160327_201351.mp4?dl=0&oref=e&n=448275945

Marshall Street (49th, right off 2nd Ave) -- brand new place right in my own hood (opened right around Sept 1st), and I have watched 3-4 football games there so far.

You would think they would all be good for Georgetown (Sucks), but East End is probably your safest bet since I haven't been to 5th & Mad yet.

Attachments

• Marshall Street_resized_1.jpg
    Marshall Street_resized_1.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 33