O-Line Play | Syracusefan.com

O-Line Play

LeMoyneCuse

All American
Either Trudo or Foy needs to step up and take the RG spot.

If that can happen when Pugh comes back and Hickey takes over at RT, this unit can be pretty solid.

Adkins angrily sent in Phillips to spell Big Lou at one point in the 2nd half. He's just not cut out to play RT at this level.

Either Trudo or Foy needs to step up and take the RG spot.

If that can happen when Pugh comes back and Hickey takes over at RT, this unit can be pretty solid.

Adkins angrily sent in Phillips to spell Hickey at one point in the 2nd half. He's just not cut out to play RT at this level.

You mean Alexander right? Phillips played nearly the entire fourth quarter after alexander was beat by that JUCO on several consecutive plays. He just didnt have the speed to keep up in sure passing situations.

You mean Alexander right? Phillips played nearly the entire fourth quarter after alexander was beat by that JUCO on several consecutive plays. He just didnt have the speed to keep up in sure passing situations.

I did mean Alexander. Sorry. Fixed.

Just think: Alexander has clearly been the weak link, but he's been a'ight--and I'd say better than Hay was last year.

When Pugh comes back and Hickey moves over to RT, the line is really going to solidify. And this will apply to a line that has been pretty damn solid up until this point.

Alexander will bolster the second unit.

I'm impressed by both Foy / Trudo--these guys are redshirt frosh--they are going to anchor the line for a LONG time.

Question: has Nick Robinson played at all?

Just think: Alexander has clearly been the weak link, but he's been a'ight--and I'd say better than Hay was last year.

When Pugh comes back and Hickey moves over to RT, the line is really going to solidify. And this will apply to a line that has been pretty damn solid up until this point.

Alexander will bolster the second unit.

I'm impressed by both Foy / Trudo--these guys are redshirt frosh--they are going to anchor the line for a LONG time.

Question: has Nick Robinson played at all?

I don't think he has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom