O-Line | Syracusefan.com

O-Line

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Haven't gotten a lot of credit with all of the excitement and the play of Nassib - Lemon. Did the O-Line even give up 1 sack this game?

Think back to the last few years when we just hoped the O-Line would be competent enough to hike the ball and not let the entire D-Line past them on every play. We always hoped they would play with just a few enough mistakes to give us a chance to win.

This entire game and many of the last few games this year, the last thing on my mind is the O-Line. With all the hurry up I'm not even thinking, "please don't jump, this is a huge drive". It's just awesome how good our offensive line has become.

Haven't gotten a lot of credit with all of the excitement and the play of Nassib - Lemon. Did the O-Line even give up 1 sack this game?

Think back to the last few years when we just hoped the O-Line would be competent enough to hike the ball and not let the entire D-Line past them on every play. We always hoped they would play with just a few enough mistakes to give us a chance to win.

This entire game and many of the last few games this year, the last thing on my mind is the O-Line. With all the hurry up I'm not even thinking, "please don't jump, this is a huge drive". It's just awesome how good our offensive line has become.
Steady improvement since Justin got back. Trudo is getting better with each game and I love his attitude.

One word for the Oline - Snotknockers. My kids watched the game with we and their favorite player during the game was Zack Chibane. I love the fact that we can physically dominate the line of scrimage. Those guys are always finishing the plays by pounding the guys that are tackling our backs. You don't see that from everyone.

I said last week that the O-line should have gotten the Collage Game Day sticker instead of Alec Lemon. I think Alec deserves it this week but the O-line is a close second. They were sack free and even though they didn't have a lot of rushing yards I think that was more of a bad play calling thing with Hackett calling to many sweeps and counters. However, when you can take a sub-200 lbs scat back and rush him up the middle 2 consecitive times for +7 yards a pop, inside the missouri 15 to score, thats when I knew SU O-line was dominating.

The oline was wonderful and Nassib has improved so much when it comes to stepping up and moving in the pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom