Class of 2014 - O/U is "4" New Recruits before Aug 5! | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 O/U is "4" New Recruits before Aug 5!

The O/U is "4" New Recruits before Aug 5! What way do you go and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Van111

Starter
Time for some fun since ACC Media Day has slowed things down. Lets talk recruiting a nd a fun poll. What do we do prior to summer camp opening on August 5th.

Time for some fun since ACC Media Day has slowed things down. Lets talk recruiting a nd a fun poll. What do we do prior to summer camp opening on August 5th.
We better, SU has been stuck on 8 forever.

I'm going for the push... Any 4 from this List would be nice!

Ollison
Witter
Roberts
Crochet
Sykes
Hallmon
Hackett
Figaro
Godfrey
Curtis

What the hell, how about most or all of these guys.

Under, love the optimisom from most people here but this class is going to be filled out through Feb.

I think we get 2 maybe 3. This has historically been a slow time re: picking up commits but our July pick ups are a break from the norm as well. The last August commit we got was Alec Lemon and that was a recommit after the last coaching change.

Yeah if we get 4 commits in the next 2-3 weeks, with so few scheduled visits... I will be shocked.

Under, love the optimisom from most people here but this class is going to be filled out through Feb.
I am hoping we get a "Hard Nose" Push from the ACC Meetings. How many times did HCSS bring it up? :bang:

i think we get 3 more before the first game. dawson, roberts, witter. Possibly CB Hudson (FL) who just recently said he wants to visit next month.

I just hope the staff gets a big percent of guys that they have rated high on their board. Shafer keeps mentioning players that have a chip on their shoulder and when he says that it just makes me think that he isn't getting the top guys he wants, it's guys that have something to prove and aren't receiving the attention they feel they should. As long as the staff thinks they're worthy of a scholly I'm on board.

Breaking down film and evaluating these players coming from all different areas against all kinds of levels of football has got to be somewhat difficult and I'd be interested to know how they break these things down.

Can I get a list of current commits, because it was my understanding we had 8.

As well as a list of future guaranteed commits?

Can I get a list of current commits, because it was my understanding we had 8.

As well as a list of future guaranteed commits?
I didn't know there were any "future guaranteed commits in existence.:p

I didn't know there were any "future guaranteed commits in existence.:p

. . .

Possible commits that you feel good about.

I won't count Corey in the total. We currently are at 9 committs, so that is the count. I with bnoro, I think we get at lest 2 and up to 4 off that list.

Getting really interesting with Sykes, Witter, Ollison and Hallmon. Gonna be a dogfight with those four. Feel better about Roberts and Dawson. Hudson seems to be more interested lately too.

Getting really interesting with Sykes, Witter, Ollison and Hallmon. Gonna be a dogfight with those four. Feel better about Roberts and Dawson. Hudson seems to be more interested lately too.

Dawson seems to be a lock, Roberts seems to be pretty close to a lock too.