OAA Streaming Poor Quality? | Syracusefan.com

OAA Streaming Poor Quality?

DomeStranger

All Conference
Anyone else getting a lousy, grainy, almost not watchable feed from OAA today?

I watched the 2 other scrimmages and the feed looked great ... not so good today.

Anyone else notice this?

I'm not, but my brother texted me and described pretty much exactly what you are experiencing.

Anyone else getting a lousy, grainy, almost not watchable feed from OAA today?

I watched the 2 other scrimmages and the feed looked great ... not so good today.

Anyone else notice this?

Working fine here.

same here but its better than nothing. kinda hard to tell but i think the guard from 2004 Vermont squad is playing tonight and still making those 30ft 3's.

I think SU's getting cheap on us. Before logging on they let you know they would not be airing the feed until 7:05 (right before tipoff) and they cut the feed immediately after the half. Jeez OAA, is saving 5 minutes bandwidth that worth it? They are obviously cutting back on bandwidth in the feed it is just lousy today. Piss poor.

It was god awful. The standard deal where it looks like all the players are made out of legos.

Its always aweful but better then nothing. At least this week I didn't have to refresh the window 10 times b/c it kept freezing.

It's really so poor I feel like I can't even have a decent take on the game. It's like blurr vision.

At least you guys got the game!! Shitty FIOS!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom