Oakland Zoo "Cheat Sheet" Fail | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oakland Zoo "Cheat Sheet" Fail

jgeorge322 said:
Kaleb had videos of his sr high school season and it did seem like he grew up in the poorer section of town. Either way, not sure how thats an insult seeing as thats where a lot of these kids come from.

Look where Lebron came from. I just have to laugh at people that make fun of a kids parents wealth and where they're from. It's sad.

The girlfriend stuff with the twitter handles makes me want the players to go up in the stands and smash these nerds teeth into powder.

Mock them, mock their play. The family and girlfriend stuff is so out of bounds.

Pitt must be a load of fun on a friday night, I wonder if they will do one for the nit this year.

The girlfriend stuff with the twitter handles makes me want the players to go up in the stands and smash these nerds teeth into powder.

Mock them, mock their play. The family and girlfriend stuff is so out of bounds.
Here's the thing - I don't really care if they include a first name of a girlfriend. But the Twitter handle thing is just stalker-ish. It's creepy.

Here's the thing - I don't really care if they include a first name of a girlfriend. But the Twitter handle thing is just stalker-ish. It's creepy.
Yeah that's a bit creepy.

I don't think I see one thing on the whole sheet that could truly be turned into a derisive cheer. Maybe the Steve Urkel stuff. Most of it would require a 30 second monologue to set the material up.

We just announced a self ban for the postseason and that is their best work? Holy mother of god...it's their student section that deserves the ban.