OB | Syracusefan.com

OB

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
This guy spends have the game on the floor...dude falls down anytime he tries to do anything...even when successful he falls . i dont get it. super athlete whose legs aren't strong enough for the springs he has.

Tonight reminds me of he BBallBeadle post with the article about energy and it's influence on the game. Tonight very much looked like one of those sporting events, wjich we've all seen, where things were going a lot better for one team than the other...that you couldnt easily just put it all on talent or chance, or even coaching alone. That's what gives me hope going on, including even against Oregon. I mean if something wasnt severely "off" tonight(for more than just OB), than we have a long season to endure when we were supposedly finally in the promised land. Maybe the weather, an "Act of G*d"(tm) had an effect on the crowd, which in turn effected the energy, which in turn effected the game. Beadle, where are you to back up what I'm saying?!? lol

So yeah, for OB "and all the rest"(Gilligan's Island theme song reference), I'm optimistic that tonight was an anomoly. Part of "the rest" is Boheim, whom as stubborn as he is, doesnt like losing.

Steveholt, what I'm saying is it was like a dark cloud was over NYC during the game, including OB. I dont expect him to stay like that all season.

Tonight reminds me of he BBallBeadle post with the article about energy and it's influence on the game. Tonight very much looked like one of those sporting events, wjich we've all seen, where things were going a lot better for one team than the other...that you couldnt easily just put it all on talent or chance, or even coaching alone. That's what gives me hope going on, including even against Oregon. I mean if something wasnt severely "off" tonight(for more than just OB), than we have a long season to endure when we were supposedly finally in the promised land. Maybe the weather, an "Act of G*d"(tm) had an effect on the crowd, which in turn effected the energy, which in turn effected the game. Beadle, where are you to back up what I'm saying?!? lol

So yeah, for OB "and all the rest"(Gilligan's Island theme song reference), I'm optimistic that tonight was an anomoly. Part of "the rest" is Boheim, whom as stubborn as he is, doesnt like losing.

Steveholt, what I'm saying is it was like a dark cloud was over NYC during the game, including OB. I dont expect him to stay like that all season.

Captain!!! whats up man...let me drop one of these videos on you for all time sake.

I’m sorry but them guys ate him alive. Ob doesn’t go to basket strong in any sense of the word. Instead of going vertically he goes parallel to the floor. Watch his drives. He is always overextended the wrong way. I hoped it was getting better but it ain’t.

I’m sorry but them guys ate him alive. Ob doesn’t go to basket strong in any sense of the word. Instead of going vertically he goes parallel to the floor. Watch his drives. He is always overextended the wrong way. I hoped it was getting better but it ain’t.
He goes up quick. but his release is SOOOO SLOOOW and he just leaves it there for the taking. bizarre

This guy spends have the game on the floor...dude falls down anytime he tries to do anything...even when successful he falls . i dont get it. super athlete whose legs aren't strong enough for the springs he has.

He does not elevate until he feels contact.

Captain, good to see you again! I hope I am one of the three posters who are your favorites, even though I seldom have anything incisive to say, mainly ramblings about “the universe knows all.” I will say, though, that the force/energy was NOT with our team last night and it’s hard to understand the psychology of it. This is it! This is what we have been waiting for. The time is now! Every cliche in the kingdom applies to this basketball tournament.

And what really chafes my britches is my Duke friends are all writing condolences to me. One of them sent me a “Bohemian Rhapsody Parody” to cheer me up, and although it made my lips smile, my heart remains dark-ish.

Not exactly helping his stock for when he leaves after this year, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

I said the exact same thing last year many times. They don't keep a stat, but OB must lead the entire nation in getting his shots blocked. Paul Harris was the only one who was even remotely close to this bad. He needs way more work on his game than most here believe. Everyone here thought OB would go off on Uconn but it was the other way around. Chopped up by a kid I never even heard of. Hopefully, he comes to play against Oregon.

Not exactly helping his stock for when he leaves after this year, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

Maybe it was the plan of JB to get OB and maybe even TB for another year with this well-crafted offense?

Hey, a guy can still dream, right?