Observations on Terrel Hunt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Observations on Terrel Hunt

palmer or miller

i just can't see it. i feel Emerich is better then both palmer and miller and has a much higher ceiling. i can't see Trudo moving positions after excelling at guard for 2 years when you have a more then competent option at center. that would mean Emerich would never play during his career at SU. I just can't see that move happening. I'd be shocked

i just can't see it. i feel Emerich is better then both palmer and miller and has a much higher ceiling. i can't see Trudo moving positions after excelling at guard for 2 years when you have a more then competent option at center. that would mean Emerich would never play during his career at SU. I just can't see that move happening. I'd be shocked

As would I. Doesn't make much sense to me on any level to do that.

Don't overlook Trudo in a position change.

That would be the deciding factor. Can they get a guard to be better than Em at C? Trudo was recruited to be a center. His ability forced then to get him in the field and thus the move to guard. Em has a great shot to start at C but don't dismiss the possibility to move Trudo back there.

i just can't see it. i feel Emerich is better then both palmer and miller and has a much higher ceiling. i can't see
Trudo moving positions after excelling at guard for 2 years when you have a more then competent option at center. that would mean Emerich would never play during his career at SU. I just can't see that move happening. I'd be shocked

I wouldn't dismiss Palmer so quickly. I have a feeling that kid is going to have a big impact here--things just haven't gone his way health wise yet.

I wouldn't dismiss Palmer so quickly. I have a feeling that kid is going to have a big impact here--things just haven't gone his way health wise yet.

I've never been too impressed with Palmer. He's barely over 6 foot, and looked pretty out of shape last Spring. Maybe it was injuries, but imo Emerich has much more potential

Uh...blocked extra point during the pitt game.

It was ugly

They didn't run Hunt enough that game.

Begins and ends there. That should have been a win.

I agree. I'm just saying that Omari Palmer getting manhandled by Aaron Donald on one snap isn't an omen of doom for Palmer's career.