Observations | Syracusefan.com

Observations

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
1. I didn't think it was possible, but I did not hate Dickie V. tonight. He talked about the game and pretty much nothing else. He was at least palatable.

2. Baye Keita's nickname should be "Manos de Piedra." I know he has (or had) wrist issues, but learn to catch a basketball, guy.

3. In the first half of the season, Dion Waiters was the best bench player in the nation, but he has since lost that title. It now belongs to CJ Fair.

4. MCW is going to be good. Heck, he already is.

5. That Capital One Cup commercial featuring the dogpile of female UCLA volleyballers with their 20-year-old butts in tight spandex is simply delightful.

6. As somebody already posted, rebounding is not SU's biggest problem. The lack of a killer instinct is the problem. You should never have a 14-point halftime lead erased like that.

7. Every four years, we have leap year. Every four years, Jim Burr has a not-so-bad game.

1. I didn't think it was possible, but I did not hate Dickie V. tonight. He talked about the game and pretty much nothing else. He was at least palatable.

2. Baye Keita's nickname should be "Manos de Piedra." I know he has (or had) wrist issues, but learn to catch a basketball, guy.

3. In the first half of the season, Dion Waiters was the best bench player in the nation, but he has since lost that title. It now belongs to CJ Fair.

4. MCW is going to be good. Heck, he already is.

5. That Capital One Cup commercial featuring the dogpile of female UCLA volleyballers with their 20-year-old butts in tight spandex is simply delightful.

6. As somebody already posted, rebounding is not SU's biggest problem. The lack of a killer instinct is the problem. You should never have a 14-point halftime lead erased like that.

7. Every four years, we have leap year. Every four years, Jim Burr has a not-so-bad game.

Damn I love that commercial.

I agree with all but #3. It's Michael Dixon of Mizzou. Fair is second.

I believe your #4 really hurt us on 2-3 possessions in a row in the second half.

Also +1 for you reminding me of the Capital One commercial. For a split second I thought I had changed the channel and was getting one of the channels my wife won't let me get!

The only reason we are still saying "MCW is going to be good" (instead of what you wrote next, "Heck, he's already good") is the head-scratching limited minutes he has been given so far this year. That one has me puzzled.

Hahahaha like for this.

The only reason we are still saying "MCW is going to be good" (instead of what you wrote next, "Heck, he's already good") is the head-scratching limited minutes he has been given so far this year. That one has me puzzled.
I no sooner said, "Let him play himself off the floor", than it went to commercial and when it came back MCW was on the bench.

I no sooner said, "Let him play himself off the floor", than it went to commercial and when it came back MCW was on the bench.

It's almost like JB put the entire bench out on the floor at once as if to say, "OK, this is what everyone wants right? Me to play these guys more often? Ok, well you'll get your wish now, I'm putting them ALL out there. You'll all be sorry & wish you hadn't criticized & second-guessed my decisions...OH, WAIT, they are playing sick ball & opening up a big lead? , this isn't going as I planned...QUICK, pull them before more people question why I don't sub more often! Dammit Hop, this is all your fault somehow!"

It's almost like JB put the entire bench out on the floor at once as if to say, "OK, this is what everyone wants right? Me to play these guys more often? Ok, well you'll get your wish now, I'm putting them ALL out there. You'll all be sorry & wish you hadn't criticized & second-guessed my decisions...OH, WAIT, they are playing sick ball & opening up a big lead? , this isn't going as I planned...QUICK, pull them before more people question why I don't sub more often! Dammit Hop, this is all your fault somehow!"

Mmmm, no. That's not almost what it's like.

Dion was pretty good tonight. 3 or 4 real nice drives to the rim. The one at the end that put us up 4 was huge. And he made his FT's ( 4-4) which turned out to be big.

Ridiculous..Dixon single handily killed Mizzou today...

Yeah I wanted to talk about this. I'm not saying he's a bad player, but he was awful today.