#OccupyTheDome T Shirt... can we please make this happen? | Syracusefan.com

#OccupyTheDome T Shirt... can we please make this happen?

MikeSU02

Living Legend
BlackKnight, bnoro, anyone...

Please make this happen.

Is it based on total attendance for the remaining home games?

BlackKnight, bnoro, anyone...

Please make this happen.
I'm so disgusted with whats going on at Occupy Wall St. and everywhere else I wouldn't want to make something like this. Decent idea but screw the Occupy crap

I'm so disgusted with whats going on at Occupy Wall St. and everywhere else I wouldn't want to make something like this. Decent idea but screw the Occupy crap

So you would have hated what was happening in Boston in the 1760's - 1770's?

I just wanted a play on something that is current. Not trying to make anything political.

OttoForLife has the better idea.

I guess you didn't get your pension stolen like I did,by Madoff,who use to run the Nasdeq.
I'm not saying people that had things like that happen shouldn't be pissed, but I assume you aren't picketing wall street because you are a trust fund baby that thinks it's hip to bitch about it at people.

This isn't going to accomplish anything, it's just a reason for losers living with their parents to protest something.

I guess you didn't get your pension stolen like I did,by Madoff,who use to run the Nasdeq.
I am sorry to hear that, but this Occupy Wall St crap is a bunch of BS. It is doing nothing.

Guys, I really only meant this as a stupid t shirt idea. Let's keep the other crap off this board.

I shouldn't have posted it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom