Odds are: ACC Network in '16/'17 and NYC on Horizon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Odds are: ACC Network in '16/'17 and NYC on Horizon

I am glad he called the B1G McDonald's because I haven't eaten at a McDonald's since before college.
B1G-McDonald's, crap that is most recognized fastf ood place in the world, but anyone with a brain doesn't choose McDonald's if they are hungry. They go there if they have young kids and want them to get a toy with their meal.

SEC-Burger King. While I don't go Burger King often, I prefer infinitely over McDonald's and its okay, but not something I can eat if I am hungry.

Pac-12- In and Out. Its a West Coast thing only found their, but its good if you have it.

The ACC needs to be 5 Guys. Which is a great burger that is a little more expensive than BK, BUT its delicious and if your hungry and have a 5 guys burger your full after eating it
wendy's did over take burger king in total sales last year

im still stunned by your lack of football, hence the higher power.

the rest of us are about to go 13-13...in '13.

hoop is in line so far.

but if im on e3 for conf games, then we will have a problem.

It's a fact that some SU games weren't on even in CNY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendy's did over take burger king in total sales last year
That is interesting as I haven't been to Wendy's in a while either. I wouldn't say they are bad I just either go to BK, 5 guys, Chitope Way, or Chick-Fil-A if I eat fast-food. I think the ACC Network has potential to be on par with BTN, but I think the SEC Network will be the most dominant because of football, but I like the future of the ACC over the B1G.

That is interesting as I haven't been to Wendy's in a while either. I wouldn't say they are bad I just either go to BK, 5 guys, Chitope Way, or Chick-Fil-A if I eat fast-food. I think the ACC Network has potential to be on par with BTN, but I think the SEC Network will be the most dominant because of football, but I like the future of the ACC over the B1G.
No way on 5 guys. The ACC is In-N-Out Burger. Went for the first time this week to 5 guys - was completely underwhelmed. Crappy, soggy burger. In-N-Out crushes it.

I am glad he called the B1G McDonald's because I haven't eaten at a McDonald's since before college.
B1G-McDonald's, crap that is most recognized fastf ood place in the world, but anyone with a brain doesn't choose McDonald's if they are hungry. They go there if they have young kids and want them to get a toy with their meal.

SEC-Burger King. While I don't go Burger King often, I prefer infinitely over McDonald's and its okay, but not something I can eat if I am hungry.

Pac-12- In and Out. Its a West Coast thing only found their, but its good if you have it.

The ACC needs to be 5 Guys. Which is a great burger that is a little more expensive than BK, BUT its delicious and if your hungry and have a 5 guys burger your full after eating it

LOL. The fast food chain analogy is a bit confusing to me. I work in telecom. Had he used ATT, Verizon, and CenturyLink instead, it would have been easier to understand. But all joking aside, I guess he means that the ACC will move into the number 2 position financially behind only the Big Ten in his estimation.

When you say that, do you mean on cable or not even on ESPN3?

ESPN is trying to build the ESPN3 brand by putting more SU games on E3. Many nights, SU is the most watched game on E3, so it's working.

Here in Morgantown there is a surprising amount of Syracuse content on ROOT, thanks to getting the Pittsburgh-area cable and Pitt's ACC affiliation. Finding SU games televised in Phoenix (AZ) was an exercise in frustration.

No way on 5 guys. The ACC is In-N-Out Burger. Went for the first time this week to 5 guys - was completely underwhelmed. Crappy, soggy burger. In-N-Out crushes it.

So agree...BTW, In-N-Out is coming to Austin and the far NE side of San Antonio (New Braunfels). Looking forward to that.

ESPN3 is blacked out in CNY for most Cuse games.
ESPN3 is usually blacked out in areas where an ACC affiliate is airing the game - up here near Boston if the game is on NESN, E3 is blacked out.

ESPN3 is usually blacked out in areas where an ACC affiliate is airing the game - up here near Boston if the game is on NESN, E3 is blacked out.

You can get around it with a websites that will hide your IP location