odds of three passing performances this bad 3 games in a row: 1 in 8,000 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

odds of three passing performances this bad 3 games in a row: 1 in 8,000

i'm for throwing out the wagner and tulane entirely

they suck, those games don't mean . hunt was great against wagner starters, allen was really good against wagner backups maybe? who cares, it's f*cking wagner.

Don't disagree but that's the one game where we saw the 2 QB's vs opposition starters and 1 obviously was more effective. That's all we've really got to go off of at this point.

We may really need to alternate series from here out.

The other x factor is Allen has 5 games left. I have come to peace with the fact that there won't be a bowl,or at least highly unlikely. So let's get ready for 2014

we cant get ready for 2014, because our best two QB for next year are not even on the roster yet.

This argument needs to die. I have fallen victim to talking about it over and over as well, but it doesnt really matter. We all know that Drew Allen throws a much better ball. We all know that Hunt is the better runner. We also know that both are TERRIBLE at making reads. In short, both are bad.

This is depressing. I thought we were past this . The diarrhea and constipation analogy was unfortunately dead on. This is awful. Sad thing it's not even our biggest problem. The ineptness of our DC amazingly dwarfs this issue. Fluck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

This is depressing. I thought we were past this . The diarrhea and constipation analogy was unfortunately dead on. This is awful. Sad thing it's not even our biggest problem. The ineptness of our DC amazingly dwarfs this issue. Fluck

-
i'm always going with diarrhea by the way. which one of these guys is diarrhea?

we cant get ready for 2014, because our best two QB for next year are not even on the roster yet.

This argument needs to die. I have fallen victim to talking about it over and over as well, but it doesnt really matter. We all know that Drew Allen throws a much better ball. We all know that Hunt is the better runner. We also know that both are TERRIBLE at making reads. In short, both are bad.
wow from some video and the always perfect star system you know the two recruited QBS are better then the true freshmen, outstanding work on your part.

I think you need to play both to have some semblance of a passing game. Maybe Hunt needs that continual pressure of competition. Allen is clearly a better passer and I believe with a better WR corp he would be doing fine, not great but adequate. The game is too fast for Hunt in terms of the passing game. He throws late and makes slow decisions. Hunts big thing the first couple of games was looking off defenders and he is no longer doing that. He will not be remotely successful unless he and go through his progressions quicker and not telegraph his throws. Allen telegraphs his throws and and has a low release but he has the velocity to make up for it, on occasion. Neither are the answer, maybe both can work?

This is like choosing between constipation and diarrhea

Kind like choosing between which of two threads you have started we should first click on.

Well that shows just how flawed this analysis is then because he went 3 and out 3 straight drives before gettig booed off the field

-
Didn't realize QBR weighed in crowd reaction in its calculation.

When QB ratings start taking into account everything else a QB does, I'll be interested. With a dual-threat, QBR aren't the end-all.

We don't beat NC St with Allen at QB IMO. Hunt was big in that game with his feet... Even though his "QBR was low". That's all I'm saying.

When QB ratings start taking into account everything else a QB does, I'll be interested. With a dual-threat, QBR aren't the end-all.

We don't beat NC St with Allen at QB IMO. Hunt was big in that game with his feet... Even though his "QBR was low". That's all I'm saying.
i agree they're not the end all be all. If the qb ratings were even in the same ballpark, go with the guy who can help with his feet.

i don't think anyone's feet can offset passing this poor

also, there are lots of dual threats around in college football. they aren't putting up 3 games in a row this bad.

i'm not arguing hard for allen. i think you'd have to be nuts to go to bat for any of these guys.

i agree they're not the end all be all. If the qb ratings were even in the same ballpark, go with the guy who can help with his feet.

i don't think anyone's feet can offset passing this poor

also, there are lots of dual threats around in college football. they aren't putting up 3 games in a row this bad.

i'm not arguing hard for allen. i think you'd have to be nuts to go to bat for any of these guys.
Thank you for visiting the SU board. When do we play your team?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom